What's new

Patched NEW SOLO MONEY GLITCH WORKAROUND! (Car Dupe)

O

Obesegiraffe

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: ObeseGiraffe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4WsN5QblGeikBoYXiCnwg

Shoutout to founders of original methods and workarounds.

NHJ - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgYpz3NPCJeBppOvw7UL9g

GlitchSquad - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcxFtqtnxxSFse9SM_MO8hQ

FreightTrain - https://www.youtube.com/user/FreightTrainWTF

LoSt Glitches - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiDoK6wqmHQtB9FVn5mLPDQ

Broontango - https://www.youtube.com/user/Broonie123456

So here we are with a new SOLO Lowrider duplication glitch for you...

Watch the last 10 minutes of this stream where I did the glitch (new video coming soon)

You have to invest 195k per dupe because you have to change bay 3 of the MOC after each dupe!

So I turns out some people find this hard, you just need to work out the timing that's right for you and make sure you do the step where you press triangle/Y quickly

I did it at eclipse towers if that helps.

Requirements:
- Closed friends session
- MOC with vehice storage in Bay 3
- Elegy Retro Custom with custom iFruit plate in the MOC (or any other vehicle from Benny's)
- Any FULL garage with at least 1 free Elegy RH8 in it (you need 1 RH8 for each dupe)

Glitch Steps:
1 - Request your MOC and park your Retro Custom in it
2 - Go into your full garage and get a RH8 out (remember the garage slot you got it from)
3 - Now open up your phone and order a fresh free RH8 ontop of the car you brought out (overwrite it, the RH8 you brought out of the garage will disappear)
4 - Get into the MOC and enter your Retro Custom before the new RH8 gets delivered
5 - Open up your phone, go to Internet
6 - Now press and hold gas (R2 on PS4, RT on ONE) THE WHOLE TIME, DON'T LET IT GO
7 - Go to Warstock -> MOC -> Bay 3 -> Choose 'Empty' and press the 'Renovate' button on the bottom left of the site

- BE CAREFUL NOW -
8 - Now you have to press the 'Buy' button on the bottom right of the site and then immediately (really fast after you press 'Buy') spam Triangle on PS4 / Y on ONE until you spawn outside. You should see you character start to get out of the car but they won't get out all the way before you spawn outside. Once outside on foot, let go of triangle/Y and R2/RT. If done correctly, it will show the personal vehicle on the map inside the MOC (it could also show at the docks so check your map to see where it is)

9 - go far enough away and start up a stunt race, then back out

10 - your car should now be close to you and should be bricked so now you need to get a cargobob.

11 - pick up the car with a cargobob and then drop it (you should now be able to drive the car)

12 - take the car to the garage you got the Elegy RH8 from and replace the same slot the elegy was in, IF YOU REPLACE ANOTHER SPOT, YOU WILL LOSE THE DUPE SO REMEMBER WHERE YOU GOT THE ELEGY RH8 FROM!

13 - buy the personal vehicle storage for your MOC and the other copy should be inside.

Done, you have a dupe

To rinse and repeat start again from step 2..

Possible fail scenarios:
If you spam Triangle/Y too late after you 'purchase' the empty spot into the MOC on Bay 3 you will end up outside of the MOC on foot and have wasted 195k, you just need to buy the personal vehicle storage again to get the car back.

Also, if you spam triangle/Y too fast you could get outside the MOC in the car but you've not wasted any money as you still have the personal vehicle storage.

Last edited:
K

Killersunn

Reaction score
Sin$
But does this work with faggios aswell still? That would be so much faster

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol early!!!
That didn't take long at all, and here I was thinking this update might make the Mobile Duplication Center useless to us. Glad to see I was wrong about that. Is the requirement for the stunt race just that we zoom out 3 times and move to a different spot for the change to take effect. By that I mean do we think pause - online - jobs - recent jobs - missions [random mission] will allow us to complete the dupe or is stunt race special somehow?

O

Obesegiraffe

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
But does this work with faggios aswell still? That would be so much faster

Yeah that should work

Lol early!!!
That didn't take long at all, and here I was thinking this update might make the Mobile Duplication Center useless to us. Glad to see I was wrong about that. Is the requirement for the stunt race just that we zoom out 3 times and move to a different spot for the change to take effect. By that I mean do we think pause - online - jobs - recent jobs - missions [random mission] will allow us to complete the dupe or is stunt race special somehow?

Yeah any job will work, I just always use a stunt race

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that should work

Yeah any job will work, I just always use a stunt race
Bet. I'm assuming that includes still walking a way a bit of a distance like that one from before that required you to launch a heist?

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you still need to walk away
Will it work if you pull it up to the MOC and accept the full request telling it to move the dupe within the MOC into your garage? Will it find the right slot or is the only way to drive it back in afterwards?

O

Obesegiraffe

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Will it work if you pull it up to the MOC and accept the full request telling it to move the dupe within the MOC into your garage? Will it find the right slot or is the only way to drive it back in afterwards?
No, you can't do that. If you replace the one in the MOC then you lose the dupe

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone should try to dupe at the docks, and maybe the dupe isnt bricked there as we've seen in earlier dupes...

Or not, according to Killergaming Killergaming it will just fall through the ground over and over...

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Do not do it at the docks. The car will no clip through the ground over and over again. 
Someone should try to dupe at the docks, and maybe the dupe isnt bricked there as we've seen in earlier dupes...
Yea I just tried that lol

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it 4 times now and the car is not visible on the map after I get kicked out of the MOC.. hmmm

Edit: tried it a fifth time now, waited a little bit after I put the empty spot into Bay 3 then started to spam Triangle but no chance.. does not work for me at all..

1 Million well spent :/

Edit 2: Nah I give up.. after 1.6m spent not one dupe.. it's annoying to get a RH8 out of the garage and overwrite it on every fail as well.. will skip this 'workaround'.. I tried all working glitches today if they still work or not, would've noticed if there was a car on the map or not.. good for those who get this to work..

Last edited:
DemoniicDeicide

DemoniicDeicide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually after you purchace the empty bay instead of spamming triangle, you could QUICKLY HIT X THEN CIRCLE THEN TRIANGLE. The clean plates still work this way also.  
I'm using my ceo garage, I can make a video on how I'm doing it if you all need help.

DemoniicDeicide

DemoniicDeicide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also any free car, or rusty rebel and faggio can work, sometimes it will stop working for one specific car so you will need to use another

DEADGAMINGlive

DEADGAMINGlive

illest YOUTUBER
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it 4 times now and the car is not visible on the map after I get kicked out of the MOC.. hmmm

Edit: tried it a fifth time now, waited a little bit after I put the empty spot into Bay 3 then started to spam Triangle but no chance.. does not work for me at all..

1 Million well spent :/

Edit 2: Nah I give up.. after 1.6m spent not one dupe.. it's annoying to get a RH8 out of the garage and overwrite it on every fail as well.. will skip this 'workaround'.. I tried all working glitches today if they still work or not, would've noticed if there was a car on the map or not.. good for those who get this to work..
not working 4 me either

Top Bottom
Login
Register