What's new

Patched NEW SOLO MONEY DUP V1 (CLEAN PLATE)

• Thread starter TutoFacileFrance
  • Start date
  • Views 44,111
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So wen u drive bac out of your facility after u have made the swap.. the car that u drive into moc u drive bac into facility correct?

If your MOC was empty when you started the dupe, you need to put the custom rh8 back in the facility.

nothing needs to be outside, but I would still have rh8 outside,

So i think i understand now. The list of cars you see when entering the CEO garage is actually your cars in the facility?

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After leaving my apartment in my RH8, I spawn in front of my facility without the car and cannot move, kill myself or open my phone. PS4 btw

I'm not sure if someone replied yet, but I opened this thread and saw your post first so..
I have had the same issue on Xbox twice in a row. What you need to do is get in your car and wait. Atleast 10 seconds before you drive out. This is what I have been doing and I haven't froze since.
I'm on Xbox but i hope it works for you bro ✌️

I see a lot of people with this issue. Please add this to main post or pin it somehow so this thread isn't full of the same issue.

O

Onogoahimas

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if someone replied yet, but I opened this thread and saw your post first so..
I have had the same issue on Xbox twice in a row. What you need to do is get in your car and wait. Atleast 10 seconds before you drive out. This is what I have been doing and I haven't froze since.

I see a lot of people with this issue. Please add this to main post or pin it somehow so this thread isn't full of the same issue.
It says it right in the video that you have to wait

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont have to wait the full 10 secs. But if you are ending up outside on foot you are leaving the garage to fast.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont need to leave anything out. You spawn at facility with the car you lose. Just drive in replace the car u want to dupe then drive it out and the plate changes. Then save it in moc and then i bring it back to facility so I'm ready for another dupe
Wrong thread. This one does not leave an rh8 outside. Please make ure u are posting in correct thread.

Thekid71

Thekid71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just make sure you wait atleast 5 seconds after entering the car. If you don't your character will freeze and i would restart the game if I were you

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Its in the tutorial already. People just don't read carefully.

M

MrHD

Reaction score
Sin$
just make sure you wait atleast 5 seconds after entering the car. If you don't your character will freeze and i would restart the game if I were you
I've never waited that long. Just wait until after the engine revs. Also, instead of pressing down the gas all the way, I just flick R2 (PS4) until I see the screen flicker. Works everytime.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never waited that long. Just wait until after the engine revs. Also, instead of pressing down the gas all the way, I just flick R2 (PS4) until I see the screen flicker. Works everytime.
Same here works every time if you just barely tap r2 when leaving Heist Apt.
Lol I also noticed that I was able to stay completely idle all night just standing in front of the doomsday heist setup screen in the Facility.

Last edited:
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've found that as well. I saw somebody else getting totally slated on another thread for saying 12 seconds though lol. But 95% of the time my British and American xbox friends all take 12. It messes up when you miss it first time and then subsequent attempts go so fast you cant hit it. Then you just gotta pick someone else. Maybe it's just on xbox but I'm so good at counting 12 seconds now it's like I have a stopwatch in my head ha

Always seems to vary with connection speed, where your friends are etc. I do this one with 2 xbox's and just keep hitting A non stop, not very fast just a good steady pressing and hit it pretty much everytime. It sucks if it goes too fast then you get frozen at the door

S

ShawnCr2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For everyone having issues at the step where you try to join a friend in a different targeting mode. Do NOT count at all, you have to wait until you see "getting GTA online session details" at the bottom right corner, then hit "A" to enter the avenger cockpit. Sometimes it's less than 5 seconds, sometimes it's up to 20. There is no exact timing you can use.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
For everyone having issues at the step where you try to join a friend in a different targeting mode. Do NOT count at all, you have to wait until you see "getting GTA online session details" at the bottom right corner, then hit "A" to enter the avenger cockpit. Sometimes it's less than 5 seconds, sometimes it's up to 20. There is no exact timing you can use.
Not in my experience. If i wait until i see that message, i always spawn inside cockpit

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Was looking for this glitch well there's a solo bmx into facility part on this I noticed when I left apartment instead of garage my screen was different like the prev solo bmx method went to grove street got bmx and went to a full garage the menu for the facility popped up and asked to replace a car with it. Also my character started falling after accepting gar full alert 10-20 my character hit something and died but the bmx saved in the car slot

I was told to use V2 for the bmx. I will try this with V1 when i get home. Kinda wonky but seams like it works.

S

ShawnCr2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not in my experience. If i wait until i see that message, i always spawn inside cockpit
You're probably hitting enter cockpit a little too early. If you wait about a quarter to a half second after that message shows up it always works for me. But if I hit it right as soon as it shows up then that happens to me too

I

ItzMeleana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm having the very same problem! Before the patch I hit this glitch 100%. Now I can't even get the 1st step done and I'm trying to help a friend and he can't do it either. What has changed?

Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having the very same problem! Before the patch I hit this glitch 100%. Now I can't even get the 1st step done and I'm trying to help a friend and he can't do it either. What has changed?
I just did it and got stuck a few times but a recent activity got me out of it. Try staying on the alert for 20+ seconds and see if that works

Top Bottom
Login
Register