• Thread starter Jon Soli
  • Start date
  • Views 17,505
lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ogre didnt despawn my bubble, nor my friends. I don't know what the deal was with you

Last edited:
mrh

mrh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sunsinger warlock CAN do this. its Easy with titan, and ive seen my mate do it with a hunter. But as far as warlock goes, you need to double jump fast, and use your supercharge in very last second before moving downwards. When standing on the rock, facing the edge, jump a little to your right.

lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got up there using a void warlock. Max agility, vex, and I think the jump above blink.

lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
****ing 2 yellow ogers killed me my bubble didn't stay long enough
Don't activate last lamp and only one ogre will come out, jump on the rock next to lamp,one ogre should be there. Stun him with a max rocket launcher or sniper atleast twice, throw up bubble. bridge should be done. Make sure you got blessing of Light just incase.
Thats what I did.

U

unarmed box

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone needs this cheese and the bridge done on X1 Ill be running through it about 3 times tomorrow morning. My add is An unarmed box

/e I use a Ghorn to kill the Ogre not a big deal imo

GARY58

GARY58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did it once, only as a titan. I'm suck at jumping (max agility, ice breaker, vex mythoclast, murmur and other weapons with +2 agility, doesn't help me too much)
As hunter, i'm using bladedancer with invisibility to run through all the lamps (much easier, than jumping for me)
Got entire raid set of armor (except helmet), by completing Lamps\Bridge twice, all i need is shards

EDIT: Did it with titan and warlock, still suck at this :smile:

Last edited:
N

NitemareMarauder

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if the lag glitch used for crota would work here? i mean for the weight of darkness? or just the thrall to be able to run through without being smacked .

Sky rider

Sky rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just done a hunter up does it have to be the last jump to get up or can the triple do it?

K

Kilabyte

Reaction score
Sin$
Warlock - Sunsinger - Max Agility setup - Mida Multitool (movement buff and 2+ agility). - Any Sunsinger glide will work ( I Tried all three.)

Tried 3 times with this method. Got up there all three tries. Did this today 02/06/15 so to the idiot who said its patched burn and die.

K

Kilabyte

Reaction score
Sin$
- Side note for those complaining about weight of darkness : Get on the rock, cleanse all stacks, wait at least one second after final stack is gone. Then run and double jump FAST! Weight of darkness will pull you down, the trick is getting far enough and high enough, fast enough. If you fail you are going to slow. Keep Trying.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It'd be easier just to run it normally with the hunter. Just use the blade dancer skill set.

Sky rider

Sky rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It'd be easier just to run it normally with the hunter. Just use the blade dancer skill set.

i would but aint done that one up yet thats why woundering which one makes the jump easier triple or double jump

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i would but aint done that one up yet thats why woundering which one makes the jump easier triple or double jump

I guess you're right. Get the don't touch me shoulders from xur. They help do it too.

slvrndblck34

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I am able to make it to the last plate fine, but yesterday while with a friend, the ogre took my shield down quickly. Is this just me? It definitely wasn't staying up the normal amount of time, I also have glasshouse which has extra time perk for bubble.
I had the same setup and mine worked fine, I did stager him a couple times with my black hammer

Top Bottom
Login
Register