Working NEW! Solo Lamps "AFTER PATCH" How To "CHEESE" Skip To Bridge! "CHEESE"

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score

What do you guys think?
After patch? Did they hot fix the launch already or the patch that comes out Tuesday?

If its the one Tuesday you should a waited a few days man, they might throw this in the patch

Chris Alvarez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I suggest deleting this topic so they don't throw a hot fix to this cheese on the update Tuesday and then reposting it after the patch

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is another awesome find. I will definitely be trying this. Might have to change the jump I have, unless they remove that rock all together, I cannot see why this would not work after patch.

DannyDarthtk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a warlock and i cannot get this to work.... i do not get high enough...

As a warlock what jump/glide are you using?

Last edited:

ObitoUchiha

Reaction score
Not sure if you're trying to claim this as your own 'find' if so this was posted on YouTube around two days ago by the username Dan Strong.

Jon Soli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried it with a hunter?
Yes it will. However it will be more difficult. Some things that may help you would be to carry the MIDA Multitool, that weapon will give you +2 Agility. Another thing is make sure your Class or Subclass has the bubble filled that grants agility. Not the one that Grants armor and recovery. Also, you may try stepping back more for more of a run. Let me know how that turns out!

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If warlock, I would set up max agility and put the Sunsinger class on and use Boost jump. This should help you fly up and over to that spot. Another think make sure you weight of darkness is at zero before attempting. This is the first thing I am going to try when I get on today. I will get this to work. Like the boxes in the tower!!

svc chesty

Reaction score
Everyone keeps saying Tuesday but I believe they changed the update days to Thursday. Only resets are on Tuesday now I believe.

Top Bottom