• no

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
A

alexissanchez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this glitch for a 2 hours. Can't land the retro in the right place. This glitch sucks, I'm giving up!

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well. Rockstar has messed with the bmx in facility good and tight. They did not remove them BUT, if u have a bmx in your facility, you can no longer put a car from another garage into the facility. This means that if u want to dupe a car and u have a bmx in the facility, you MUST put the car you want to dupe into facility BEFORE you put the bmx in.

That's incorrect? I've just moved a car in from a garage while a bmx in there? If you have a plane in there it's a different story but it's been like that about 2 months

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That's incorrect? I've just moved a car in from a garage while a bmx in there? If you have a plane in there it's a different story but it's been like that about 2 months
Not for me. I have no planes in the facility on either character. Could not put a pv in there until the bmx was moved out.
I could put street cars in but not a pv from another garage. Had the problem on both characters.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not for me. I have no planes in the facility on either character. Could not put a pv in there until the bmx was moved out.
I could put street cars in but not a pv from another garage. Had the problem on both characters.

What happened? I just drove straight in and it went in empty slot next to BMX. Maybe just if you have a retro custom in there? There onto you lmao. Seriously tho wtf

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What happened? I just drove straight in and it went in empty slot next to BMX. Maybe just if you have a retro custom in there? There onto you lmao. Seriously tho wtf
Lol. I think it worked for u cuz u had an empty slot. I guess i wasn't clear on that. I was trying to swap a car so the facility was full. Tried to drive another pv from a different garage into a full facility. I got the alert that a car had to be moved. I accepted the alert and the cut scene played. When i spawned i to facility, the menu to pick car to swap never popped up and the car i was trying to put in the facility went back to its garage.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. I think it worked for u cuz u had an empty slot. I guess i wasn't clear on that. I was trying to swap a car so the facility was full. Tried to drive another pv from a different garage into a full facility. I got the alert that a car had to be moved. I accepted the alert and the cut scene played. When i spawned i to facility, the menu to pick car to swap never popped up and the car i was trying to put in the facility went back to its garage.

Makes sense but I don't see why they would bother. The plane was uncallable from facility so made that stuck unless replaced. It's not hard to call a vehicle from facility and drive that to another garage to either swap or give yourself a empty slot... I'm gonna test I like having empty slot next to BMX it makes it easy to drive in and ride straight back down to heist room

edit. Tested. 6 vehicles non retro custom and still have 1 BMX. Still got replace menu. Make of it what you will they either onto dupers or you have more than 1 BMX and that's the cause?

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes sense but I don't see why they would bother. The plane was uncallable from facility so made that stuck unless replaced. It's not hard to call a vehicle from facility and drive that to another garage to either swap or give yourself a empty slot... I'm gonna test I like having empty slot next to BMX it makes it easy to drive in and ride straight back down to heist room

edit. Tested. 6 vehicles non retro custom and still have 1 BMX. Still got replace menu. Make of it what you will they either onto dupers or you have more than 1 BMX and that's the cause?
nope just one bmx in each facility (Each character) no biggie though.

J

JayS727

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Nah this was happening to me too but I think it's just the servers acting buggy because idr what I did.. but a little bit later it let me get the swap menu and I didn't remove my bmx's from facility.. so idk

Z

Z3D1000

Reaction score
Sin$
Does having the khanjali make this more difficult. It seems that my Titan makes contact with that instead of my elegy?

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does having the khanjali make this more difficult. It seems that my Titan makes contact with that instead of my elegy?

Some people said it did on the old dupe some people it worked better with it there. If it's causing you a problem why not bring it out, blow it up (or let someone else) and don't ring mors insurance

T

TonyTheGreat

Reaction score
Sin$
I need help putting a Titan in my facilty on Xbox one get:InvoicedEwe8951

R

Rolex__

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tip: When u finally get the car down and can teleport from the yellow circle, have someone in your facility so u can try again if you dont hit it without having to wait for it to come back down. Idk if this was posted already.
Edit: Make sure car is teleport able before inviting them

W

Wickwhicky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try calling the car out from facility with mechanic that you want switched around and drive that car into garage with the retro or whatever youre trying to put in facility. Its a pain but its what I had to do. The only thing you cant do is move the titan around if you put it in wrong spot like i did.

Also in the facility the car order is backwards on one side.4 will be all the way to right when facing that side of garage. It doesnt go clockwise like slots 1 through 3 do. So the guy asking about that had good reason to ask. Showing how a normal 10 car order works made no sense considering its not the same at all.
Thank you i know people thought i was an ideot asking that question regarding car slots , so yeah who the plonker now lol

R

Rolex__

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I managed to get 2 cars down and had a friend in my facility and duped 2 cars at the same time.

gta374

gta374

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had now many fun time with this glitch on PC ^^ because i can do everytime a Tuning Merge without any Problem like: having Benny's Wheel on Barrage or having the Rockstar Livery's on my MTW with benny's wheel but one thing i am searching is how to get the Topless Version from Lampadati Casco, what tuning part do i need to do to merge it so the roof is gone?

GlitchAddict

GlitchAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PC PLAYERS: What I've noticed is that all these glitches that have been released involving the facility do not work on pc, not sure why tbh. You will be able to carry out the glitch and acquire the duped car but will not be able to sell the car as it will give the inventory/catalog error. These glitches usually dupe over a free elegy and so when you restart your game the duplicated car will transform back into a free elegy, I believe the game recognises the duped car as the free elegy therefore preventing you from selling it. The last glitch that worked on pc was around late May which involved your apartment garage and the CEO garage.

You are totally wrong, works fine for me and i dont even need a BMX, i do it the old way with 2 cars .
If u wanna dupe on pc ,you must not have active PV, either sold or destroyed with no coverage.

A

alexissanchez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're having a hard time try going in and out of the facility instead of the avenger. Or alternate between facility and avenger.
I've tried that. Would it help if I put big vehicles in slots 6 and 7?

Top Bottom
Login
Register