• no

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also give it a few days now til the BMX causes facility problems or some patch which is going mess with our ability to swap aircraft in MOC or SVW as well. Hmm don't think it was worth it personally.

Exactly this. Like it's great that this is a solo dupe glitch and all, but it hardly seems much better than just getting a friend and repeating heists over and over. Definitely not worth getting the BMX patched... We may still get lucky though, R* has seemed reluctant to patch that for some reason.

HydraReese

HydraReese

Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly this. Like it's great that this is a solo dupe glitch and all, but it hardly seems much better than just getting a friend and repeating heists over and over. Definitely not worth getting the BMX patched... We may still get lucky though, R* has seemed reluctant to patch that for some reason.
“BMX PATCHED”??? Can you please go more in-depth and explain more???

WhosGotMods

WhosGotMods

My Dad Is A Baker, and My RGH Has Buns Hun.
Reaction score
Sin$
This is definitely better than doing heists lmao I think you guys who talk like this just lack any kind of patience. and heists won't get you 1,000,000 every time lol. Why are people comparing this to heists when this does not compare at all. This will make you money so much faster. I already have a CEO garage filled with cars. You get lucky a lot of times even if you have to go in and out of the avenger to get it right. This is definitely more worth it than you doing any Heists especially if you are counting the setups and not doing the finale glitch for doomsday. This is even more worth it even if you do that glitch.

People need to not lack patience when in reality you can get a car easy within 5 - 10 minutes each time or less if you are lucky which I seem to be getting. Have some patience my dudes.

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had no luck with this one possibly because i have my caracara in place of tank thats in my svw but ive found buying over the pegasus vehicle in facility removes the blank plate/bmx syndrome on glitched spots that i have

HydraReese

HydraReese

Reaction score
Sin$
I had no luck with this one possibly because i have my caracara in place of tank thats in my svw but ive found buying over the pegasus vehicle in facility removes the blank plate/bmx syndrome on glitched spots that i have
If a video tutorial helps?

T

tex361

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is definitely better than doing heists lmao I think you guys who talk like this just lack any kind of patience. and heists won't get you 1,000,000 every time lol. Why are people comparing this to heists when this does not compare at all. This will make you money so much faster. I already have a CEO garage filled with cars. You get lucky a lot of times even if you have to go in and out of the avenger to get it right. This is definitely more worth it than you doing any Heists especially if you are counting the setups and not doing the finale glitch for doomsday. This is even more worth it even if you do that glitch.

People need to not lack patience when in reality you can get a car easy within 5 - 10 minutes each time or less if you are lucky which I seem to be getting. Have some patience my dudes.
Doing the ddh act 2 cut off it pays 1,059,000 in around 12 minutes

WhosGotMods

WhosGotMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks but i just couldnt get the custom in the right place, all is not lost though as i found a nice way to fix a minor issue i had from a previous glitch :smile:

You are supposed to put the elegy custom retro in the right garage slot before the titan since it locks that feature when the titan is added. (if that is what we are talking about here)

U

UnforgivingChild

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I play on PC and can't sell dupes. The game gives me some kind of inventory/catalog error. Did I miss something?
PC PLAYERS: What I've noticed is that all these glitches that have been released involving the facility do not work on pc, not sure why tbh. You will be able to carry out the glitch and acquire the duped car but will not be able to sell the car as it will give the inventory/catalog error. These glitches usually dupe over a free elegy and so when you restart your game the duplicated car will transform back into a free elegy, I believe the game recognises the duped car as the free elegy therefore preventing you from selling it. The last glitch that worked on pc was around late May which involved your apartment garage and the CEO garage.

Last edited:
W

Wickwhicky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your Elegy or whatever car you are duping will be in slot 4 of your facility, and your Titan Airplane will be in slot 5 right next to it.
haha i asked a question that has clearly been given the wrong answer , do you wear glasses...? ,

haha i asked a question that has clearly been given the wrong answer , do you wear glasses...? ,
i asked what slots are 4 and 5 ? IE is slot 4 far left or far right to the tank

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$

Whatever slots are 4th and 5th down in the vehicle management circle/mechanic list.

WhosGotMods

WhosGotMods

Reaction score
Sin$

I obviously said "(If that is what we are talking about)" and the question you are asking shouldn't need to be answered. Do you have common sense?

Don't talk to me like I am dumb when I attempted to answer your question that shouldn't need to be answered by anyone if you had a brain.

theeDude

theeDude

Reaction score
Sin$
Love this method, 20 mins into it I already made my money back for the titan I had to buy and then some. Ty! Gonna be ready for that Night Club update for sure lol

And for the people who don't think it's worth it, it is. You just need some patience. No matter how you look at it you will get way more money this way than wasting hours doing missions and product selling.

You must be one really lucky guy.

Tried this method about 20 times over the course of 30-40 minutes and gave up. it is 100% luck that your elehgy gets smacked off the balcony. I appreciate the effort and ingenuity that goes into getting this glitch, but given that there is a 2-person gltch that can get me 7 duped cars in under 30 minutes, it feels like a waste to try this.

At least, with missions et al, it is somewhat fun.

theeDude

theeDude

Reaction score
Sin$
Doing the ddh act 2 cut off it pays 1,059,000 in around 12 minutes
don't forget to factor in reloading times, waiting for lester times, getting through the heist setup time, any potential screw up time, etc, etc.

Even given your times, it is more like 1 mil every 24 minutes (1 for you, 1 for your partner). Now, i spent more time trying this glitch and never geting it, so maybe even with all that, bogdan is still worth it.

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
“BMX PATCHED”??? Can you please go more in-depth and explain more???

It has not yet been patched, but this glitch could lead to such a thing. For example, R* could make it so pedaling the bike doesnt make it move in the facility to patch this glitch, and boom, there goes with it the ability to swap SVW vehicles around.

It’s not a matter of having patience. In fact, one might argue that if you were truly being patient, you would simply wait for a better dupe glitch. It’s not it being slow that makes the glitch inherently bad, but the fact that it could potentially mess up a much more useful glitch. It may or may not, but the risk is definitely there.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I didnt see this anywhere yet...dies the original need a custom plate or does the dupe get the plate from the free elegy?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wai
I didnt see this anywhere yet...dies the original need a custom plate or does the dupe get the plate from the free elegy?
Wait. I am mixing up my glitches. Kingalrx has a way to do this without a bmx and u use a free elegy outside.

W

Wickwhicky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I obviously said "(If that is what we are talking about)" and the question you are asking shouldn't need to be answered. Do you have common sense?

Don't talk to me like I am dumb when I attempted to answer your question that shouldn't need to be answered by anyone if you had a brain.
Ok well technically slot 4 should be slot 5 since when did we start counting backwards

Well i count from left to right so technicallly slot 7 should be slot 4 visa versa not bawards :smile: who ever found the glitch clearly has problems

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Still looking for answer. Does original need a custom plate?

Top Bottom
Login
Register