Patched New Solo Duplication Glitch/ Facility,Bmx,Titan

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by HydraReese, Jul 11, 2018 with 131 replies and 26,962 views.

Is This Glitch Complicated

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    30.5%
  2. Hell Yea

31 vote(s)
    52.5%
  3. no

10 vote(s)
    16.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomeKindOfWizard

SomeKindOfWizard Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice. Im pretty amazed at some of the things people figure out.
    So does it matter where the free car im duping over is located? If i take the dupe to my ceo garage, does the free car have to be from there or no? I should just be able to drive in and thats it?
    Can i just call moc outside facility and put dupe in there each time or would that not work?

2. JayS727

JayS727 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol I had it... But then I got annoyed cuz Everytime I checked to make sure I was still gonna teleport to my car I would get stuck and have to run up and back down the other side of facility to try again so I said fk it and tried and ofc the time I hit A also I don't teleport haha. But def works

3. Kman_x

Kman_x Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    you can buy a car over the titan when your done (i can 100% confirm this because i had to delete a few aircrafts in my facility), i think the titan is what causes the glitch + you aren't leaving the facility in the car for real so r*'s change has nothing to do with the glitch working or not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    HydraReese

HydraReese Newbie

Ratings:
    It does not matter where the car you dupe over is located.

5. SomeKindOfWizard

SomeKindOfWizard Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What about cars besides the glitch? I wont be able to use those until i copy over titan?

6. OP
    HydraReese

HydraReese Newbie

Ratings:
    You can’t drive the cars out of the facility but, you can call them from the Mechanic

7. John 9

John 9 Newbie

Ratings:
    Any tips on how to get get elegy retro spawn on ground?

8. Earni

Earni Getting There

Ratings:
    Lol. Its all luck.

9. JayS727

JayS727 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol ya.. mine literally spawned on the ground the first time I walked into my facility after putting the Titan in my facility.. now I've done it prolly 75 other times and gotten it on the ground floor 3 more times... Glitch works but I have money.. was just doing it to try it out.. works if you need money but pain in the arse

10. OP
    HydraReese

HydraReese Newbie

Ratings:
    True, The only reason I posted this is because this is the Only working Solo Money Glitch at the moment

• Like Like x 1
  11. JayS727

JayS727 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ofc.. I'm not b****ing.. I like the glitch.. just saying it's a pain xD gonna pass it on to a friend of mine I'm just getting into glitching though.. it's easy just takes patience haha

12. JayS727

JayS727 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Fyi... If you want to be completely technical.. this glitch is possible without bmx in facility as well.. I just had my car.. (well I guess it's irrelevant cuz you need BMX in facility to get Titan) but anyway I did just hit this glitch cuz my retro happen to spawn in a way I could teleport straight into it ^^

13. ikyk

ikyk Newbie

Ratings:
    dont work on pc, when i go out, i have a elegy with custom plate and finally after reboot it was my oppressor ....
    i dont have custom plate on the car what i want duplicate

14. OP
    HydraReese

HydraReese Newbie

Ratings:
    Did you save the dupe in a CEO Garage or MOC Personal Vehicle Storage?

15. ikyk

ikyk Newbie

Ratings:
    sry dont see this step : 4. Callout The Car You Want To Dupe over

but its very difficult for the position of the car, i ll see tomorrow maybe

16. John 9

John 9 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey... Finally duped the elegy but sad news... Can't sell it. Get the "Transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid. Please reboot the game to refresh the game catalog" error on pc.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

17. OP
    HydraReese

HydraReese Newbie

Ratings:
    Well, Did you follow all the steps.

18. hypnotic9527

hypnotic9527 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes ,you are absolutly right .Once I put an aircraft into facility ,the facility get glitched .So that I can only buy a free elegy to cover the aircraft.

19. John 9

John 9 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yep... Got the titan inside, enter/exit avenger until elegy spawn on ground, blocked doors with bmx, spawn outside with the duped, saved it in moc, then drove it to lsc to sell and got the error. These dupe over glitches don't work on PC idk why but I hope I did something wrong because I need some cash:biggrin:

20. tony9464

tony9464 Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm currently doing the step where I spawn in and out of the avenger and I'm on ps4. I'll let you know if it works here and if you needed to do anything different.