Working New solo dupe glitch

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 Glitches' started by Leonardo Marins, Jun 16, 2019 with 4 replies and 4,910 views.

1. Leonardo Marins

Leonardo Marins Newbie

Ratings:
    hi everyone, im marins of the hunters clan, i was the creator of the last infinity sell glitch of hunters clan.
    And a 2 days ago i discover another glitch who came to live today and i discover this glitch and i make a lot of test
    to find a massive way to sell but I did not find anything if someone wants to test feel free!

VIDEO:

GLITCH TUTORIAL:
    step 1: pick up a carcass of a animal who are 3 star or 2 star
    step 2: put the carcass o your horse then take the carcass again
    step 3: when you have certain you horse is calm, put the carcass and spam circle(ps4) or B(Xone) to hit the carcass (if you're not getting punch the carcass enter the stable and get out, than repeat the glitch)
    step 4: look the inventory of the horse and appears 2 carcass
    step 5: sell any of them

• Like Like x 1
  2. HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Leonardo Marins

Leonardo Marins Newbie

Ratings:
  4. Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! VIP Retired

Ratings:
    After punching the carcass, wouldnt it lose its 3 star status and become a 1 star?

5. OP
    Leonardo Marins

Leonardo Marins Newbie

Ratings:
    well if you want I can explain how the glitch really works, when an animal carcass is placed on the horse and you look in the inventory it appears that it has 2 carcasses together but after a few seconds it disappears and only 1 is left, when you punch the carcass that should disappear in the inventory is perfect and the one on the horse is bad