What's new

Patched New Solo Car Duplication

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 24,448
Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:
-Mobile Operation Center
-Weaponized vehicle such as Vigilante or deluxo
-Office building with office garage and workshop. or could use los santos custom and save in any garage
-Car you will be duplicating. (Arena issi recommended)
-Different Target Mode

Steps:

1. Bring weaponized vehicle into MOC (Make sure MOC has weaponized workshop for vehicles)
2. Join someone in different targeting mode, accept first alert and deny the second, do it again then "exit mobile operation center" as soon as you exit you will be on a black loading screen quickly join someone in a different targeting mode then accept and deny the alert and immediately spam right d-pad to stay in MOC
3. Now 'exit bunker' with weaponized vehicle, and then change your MOC Storage back to "personal vehicle storage' it will cost around 200k
4. Go to the exact location shown in video and get the MOC stuck
5. Place issi right behind MOC, exit issi and leave the engine running by using the interaction menu to turn it on.
6. Enter MOC and press right d-pad to detach cab
7. get in issi and spam right d-pad and when the alert pops up spam x and you will get a black loading screen then eventually you will pop up inside the duplicated car in the street.
8. Go to your ceo garage or Los santos customs to change one small thing on the issi, then order an elegy to store in MOC and you can leave these issi stored in your ceo garage or property after changing one small thing

RINSE AND REPEAT STEPS 5-8 FOR EASY AND QUICK DUPES.

Videos For Tutorial:

Last edited:
R

Rdka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it but I always have infinite loading screen. I spent several billions in moc workshop and person storage but couldn’t duplicate one time unfortunately. I always have infinite loading screen.

jamdigga

jamdigga

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work on Xbox, it's not letting me stay in the MOC despite showing the notification.

EliteFod6667855

EliteFod6667855

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work on Xbox, it's not letting me stay in the MOC despite showing the notification.
Same **** happening to me idk if it's timing but it won't work and if I try it too many times I freeze in a gray background with my weaponized vehicle in the frame and stuck and unable to to do anything except larger up my map

W

wargak

Reaction score
Sin$
“New” ?.
Post automatically merged:

I tried it but I always have infinite loading screen. I spent several billions in moc workshop and person storage but couldn’t duplicate one time unfortunately. I always have infinite loading screen.
Yeah same. It’s just a terrible solo dupe glitch

jamdigga

jamdigga

Reaction score
Sin$
Same **** happening to me idk if it's timing but it won't work and if I try it too many times I freeze in a gray background with my weaponized vehicle in the frame and stuck and unable to to do anything except larger up my map
That happened to me a few times too.

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Reaction score
Sin$
Still Working

Citywrecker

Citywrecker

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Awsome glitch. When using wifi I hit it non stop. Don't know why a wired connection makes the timing so much different but wifi and dupes for a Sunday

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Reaction score
Sin$
Still Works 100%

Last edited:
sy4nth

sy4nth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this one on xbox and i was able to make 2 dupes. On my third attempt i got the infinite loading screen. Tried again from the beginning and got the infinite loading screen on my first attempt. It technically works although it's really inconsistent. Didn't have problems at all with the first part (other than dropping a million for each try) unlike the pisswasser method. I have not been able to hit that one because alerts take too long for me so i always end up frozen at the docks.

D

duane batterbee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The trick with this one is to have a friend in session to smash the moc trailer once you are on black screen works every time, filled my ceo office.

sy4nth

sy4nth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The trick with this one is to have a friend in session to smash the moc trailer once you are on black screen works every time, filled my ceo office.
So i've heard but none of my friend have been online recently :frown: I've barely made 10 dupes, 50 to go. Glad to know it works tho, thanks for sharing. Does your friend use alien gun or a vehicle?

D

duane batterbee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i've heard but none of my friend have been online recently :frown: I've barely made 10 dupes, 50 to go. Glad to know it works tho, thanks for sharing. Does your friend use alien gun or a vehicle?
Just uses the issi he’s duping wait til the trailer stops bouncing then smash into it and the person doing the dupe pops straight out, happy to help with some dupes psn, is drymelt

Alaniker

Alaniker

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a video showing the method on Xbox one ?

I can't seem to get the timing right , end up frozen in the docks

sy4nth

sy4nth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a video showing the method on Xbox one ?

I can't seem to get the timing right , end up frozen in the docks
What method are you using? Vehicle workshop or pisswasser? In my experience this happens when the alert doesn't come fast enough. I usually join 5-6 times until the alert comes up fast. If the alert is too slow, i deny first alert and spawn with vehicle inside the bunker, frozen for a few seconds but then you can try again without closing app. With pisswasser method i hit A+RT then immediately go and join friend. You have to be pretty fast. It can be done without different targeting mode alert but for me it's even harder to hit.

Just uses the issi he’s duping wait til the trailer stops bouncing then smash into it and the person doing the dupe pops straight out, happy to help with some dupes psn, is drymelt
I'm on xbox unfortunately but i really appreciate it! Last night i tried in a public session and it was better than in invite only. I managed to fill up CEO level 1. My guess is that people being around makes the MOC relocate, i got a couple of long black screens but eventually i spawned outside with the dupe.

Top Bottom
Login
Register