C

Cayo Perico

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Requirements:
-Mobile Operation Center
-Weaponized vehicle such as Vigilante or deluxo
-Office building with office garage and workshop. or could use los santos custom and save in any garage
-Car you will be duplicating. (Arena issi recommended)
-Different Target Mode

Steps:

1. Bring weaponized vehicle into MOC (Make sure MOC has weaponized workshop for vehicles)
2. Join someone in different targeting mode, accept first alert and deny the second, do it again then "exit mobile operation center" as soon as you exit you will be on a black loading screen quickly join someone in a different targeting mode then accept and deny the alert and immediately spam right d-pad to stay in MOC
3. Now 'exit bunker' with weaponized vehicle, and then change your MOC Storage back to "personal vehicle storage' it will cost around 200k
4. Go to the exact location shown in video and get the MOC stuck
5. Place issi right behind MOC, exit issi and leave the engine running by using the interaction menu to turn it on.
6. Enter MOC and press right d-pad to detach cab
7. get in issi and spam right d-pad and when the alert pops up spam x and you will get a black loading screen then eventually you will pop up inside the duplicated car in the street.
8. Go to your ceo garage or Los santos customs to change one small thing on the issi, then order an elegy to store in MOC and you can leave these issi stored in your ceo garage or property after changing one small thing

RINSE AND REPEAT STEPS 5-8 FOR EASY AND QUICK DUPES.

Videos For Tutorial:

Last edited:
R

Rdka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried it but I always have infinite loading screen. I spent several billions in moc workshop and person storage but couldn’t duplicate one time unfortunately. I always have infinite loading screen.

J

jamdigga

Reaction score
Doesn't work on Xbox, it's not letting me stay in the MOC despite showing the notification.

E

EliteFod6667855

Reaction score
Doesn't work on Xbox, it's not letting me stay in the MOC despite showing the notification.
Same **** happening to me idk if it's timing but it won't work and if I try it too many times I freeze in a gray background with my weaponized vehicle in the frame and stuck and unable to to do anything except larger up my map

W

wargak

Reaction score
“New” 🙄.
Post automatically merged:

I tried it but I always have infinite loading screen. I spent several billions in moc workshop and person storage but couldn’t duplicate one time unfortunately. I always have infinite loading screen.
Yeah same. It’s just a terrible solo dupe glitch

J

jamdigga

Reaction score
Same **** happening to me idk if it's timing but it won't work and if I try it too many times I freeze in a gray background with my weaponized vehicle in the frame and stuck and unable to to do anything except larger up my map
That happened to me a few times too.

D

dapunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will wait until the kinks are worked out

C

Cayo Perico

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Still Working

C

Citywrecker

Reaction score
Awsome glitch. When using wifi I hit it non stop. Don't know why a wired connection makes the timing so much different but wifi and dupes for a Sunday

S

sy4nth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried this one on xbox and i was able to make 2 dupes. On my third attempt i got the infinite loading screen. Tried again from the beginning and got the infinite loading screen on my first attempt. It technically works although it's really inconsistent. Didn't have problems at all with the first part (other than dropping a million for each try) unlike the pisswasser method. I have not been able to hit that one because alerts take too long for me so i always end up frozen at the docks.

Top Bottom