Sin$
**PATCHED**
Damn I only got to fill 8 garages, wanted them all full :biggrin:

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Go on rockstar knocking out surprise patches luckily my console ain't getting knocked off :smile:

G

gaz witton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im surprised my PS button is not broken, must of doubled tapped it ten thousand times- teleporting :roflmao:

G

gaz witton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that worked a treat mate thanks, races arent working, had to make a last team standing
yeah worked a treat for me aswell. 4 mins 30 per dupe. oh well it was good whilst it lasted, every garage of mine is full. lol

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know dude I don't use this method never have done broontango said it's PATCHED and obese lol I'm doing crew one

Nothin2cHere

Nothin2cHere

Reaction score
Sin$
Which bit is patched? Am.in rest mode but havung issues

The office/appartment decor bit is patched, when you do the join friend in different targeting mode part it changes the decor back before you can pause to do the rest

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The office/appartment decor bit is patched, when you do the join friend in different targeting mode part it changes the decor back before you can pause to do the rest

Thanks. Me and mate been in rest mode but it's some how patched his. I've not been on to try yet

Nothin2cHere

Nothin2cHere

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. Me and mate been in rest mode but it's some how patched his. I've not been on to try yet
Not sure but rockstar seem to have upped their game with in-session patches, the snow appeared without changing session, and they’ve took my Xmas horns when before i only lost them if drove the car into customs

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure but rockstar seem to have upped their game with in-session patches, the snow appeared without changing session, and they’ve took my Xmas horns when before i only lost them if drove the car into customs

Worrying. If I'm patched too then must be ontop of it

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched, can't freeze with design change (neither in CEO, nor in lux apt)

Top Bottom
Login
Register