What's new

Video NEW! SOLO Beginning Of Crota's End Raid Past Lamps/Bridge To Rewards! (NOT The Cammo Way)

• Thread starter Jon Soli
  • Start date
  • Views 6,887
J

Jon Soli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

NUFF SAID PEACE! :smile:

MonzterSlayer

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't it common sence to run in circles so you don't get hit? Your video is pointing out the most obvious way to solo it...lol

O

OpihiNipz

Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't it common sence to run in circles so you don't get hit? Your video is pointing out the most obvious way to solo it...lol
If it was common sense everyone would have solo'd the first and second set of rewards instead of looking for people to raid with.

Baconator119

Baconator119

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm running a max agility & recovery build on my Warlock, as well as a +2 Agility gun. . . and this isn't possible consistently. On average I get to lamp 6-7. The only reason that your friend did it is because you distracted the thrall and got the large mass of them behind him. Otherwise, I see no reason why I can't do it.

BeniShroom

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it was common sense everyone would have solo'd the first and second set of rewards instead of looking for people to raid with.
This is what I do with my Hunter and my Titan. Not sure if I can solo the first part with my warlock. The second part is easy as **** though! For my hunter I use the cammo/lamp explosion method. For my titan I use fists of havoc right after the first lamp then flashbang grenades to get to the second lamp and then use the explosion method.

O

OpihiNipz

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm running a max agility & recovery build on my Warlock, as well as a +2 Agility gun. . . and this isn't possible consistently. On average I get to lamp 6-7. The only reason that your friend did it is because you distracted the thrall and got the large mass of them behind him. Otherwise, I see no reason why I can't do it.
I just did it with my hunter and Titan by myself. It was harder to do with my hunter though. I think if you move too fast the thralls start to split up and corner you.

Baconator119

Baconator119

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it with my hunter and Titan by myself. It was harder to do with my hunter though. I think if you move too fast the thralls start to split up and corner you.
Thats probably it.
It seemed like I spread the Thralls out too much and it was just one massive stream that I couldn't run past.
Another problem though, is that I usually die mid-way through. They are somehow faster than me (Even with max agility) and hit me often enough so that I cannot regenerate health (almost max Recovery)
Should I just try an all-armor yolo?

J

Jon Soli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats probably it.
It seemed like I spread the Thralls out too much and it was just one massive stream that I couldn't run past.
Another problem though, is that I usually die mid-way through. They are somehow faster than me (Even with max agility) and hit me often enough so that I cannot regenerate health (almost max Recovery)
Should I just try an all-armor yolo?
My friend did it 3 more times after to check it out and I did not follow him. he was still able to make it through without me. Maybe try making bigger circles? It is a little difficult.

BrutalPeanut

BrutalPeanut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think next time you make a "solo" video, you should actually do it "solo". Just my opinion.

D

Drachor

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this multiple ways with my hunter and the circle technique didn't work for me. What did was cloaking to the pillars, then when buff wore off I'd jump on top of them to squat, go invisible, then move to the next one.
I made it to the bridge one time and didn't pay attention enough for the ogre and died.
I did encounter a bug. I made it to the 3rd to the last light tower and it blew me back to the start. The thrall didn't spawn, they stayed at the area I blew up from. Might find a way to use that. More trials for me tonight after work.

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is extremely hard to do. That fact that he wasn't getting hit that often must've had something to do with you being in the game. I tried this for half an hour and they will hit you constantly while you're trying to run away.

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is extremely hard to do. That fact that he wasn't getting hit that often must've had something to do with you being in the game. I tried this for half an hour and they will hit you constantly while you're trying to run away.

that's what I keep running into..maybe u need 2 people like 1 guy dies and attracts some thrall so other guy has less following or chasing him?

J

Jon Soli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that's what I keep running into..maybe u need 2 people like 1 guy dies and attracts some thrall so other guy has less following or chasing him?
My friend has done it multiple times since this video. Each light spawns new enemies it has nothing to do with me in the beginning. Try changing the size of your circles

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Aren't there supposed to be knights that spawn while you form the bridge? Definitely going to try this out though.

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My buddy is a hunter and we have done this six times lol. We have a system down now that works great. He goes ahead activates the first lamp I wait for it to blow up and I slowly follow behind, attracting the thralls. When he gets to the end he jumps up on a rock and kills the ogre, if something happens I have my revive and almost all ways I die once trying to get to him I resurrect the weight of darkness is lifted and I book it to him revive him and we finish it. But its actually pretty easy if your a hunter or in my case have a great friend thats a hunter.. lol.. It took us a few tries last week to get it down but we do it very easily now we both have full sets of raid gear except for the helmet that drops now and ill have that soon I hope

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I just had one of my friends do it with his hunter...maybe next week I will try your method...

My buddy is a hunter and we have done this six times lol. We have a system down now that works great. He goes ahead activates the first lamp I wait for it to blow up and I slowly follow behind, attracting the thralls. When he gets to the end he jumps up on a rock and kills the ogre, if something happens I have my revive and almost all ways I die once trying to get to him I resurrect the weight of darkness is lifted and I book it to him revive him and we finish it. But its actually pretty easy if your a hunter or in my case have a great friend thats a hunter.. lol.. It took us a few tries last week to get it down but we do it very easily now we both have full sets of raid gear except for the helmet that drops now and ill have that soon I hope

Top Bottom
Login
Register