What's new

New Siggy

K

The Assassin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm Ive been inspired by Lawls with the Halo sigs so here is another one. Tried some new things. the reason it says nightfall is because its my name on another site. Cnc please:

Halo3.png

R

Raaab xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to work on flow, and blending. The clipping masks don't really work out. Typography isn't the best either. Try working with the Smudge tool. It might work out really good.

K

The Assassin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um smudging isnt the only way to make sigs, it called experimentation. And there is a bit of smudging at the bottom around the neck, smudging just wasnt working with the render.

R

Raaab xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um smudging isnt the only way to make sigs, it called experimentation. And there is a bit of smudging at the bottom around the neck, smudging just wasnt working with the render.

It's called Constructive Criticism. Having two clipping masks, a small amount of smudging, and text doesn't make a signature.

K

The Assassin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's called Constructive Criticism. Having two clipping masks, a small amount of smudging, and text doesn't make a signature.

I know what the f*** constructive criticism is. I was just saying what I thought. Doesnt mean I didnt take what you said into consideration.

D

Dante iZ STR8

Contributor
Reaction score
I like it. It blends in nice.

P

Parcel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the colors, and the brush goes pretty well, good work!

Top Bottom