Sin$
242a17d.jpg

what you think :lol:

Frisco

I wMz LooNeZ I

Angels on our shoulders
Reaction score
Sin$
Resize it and work on the font because it stands out to much. Also , why have you got your gamercard on there? Just wondering .... But other from that i think its a good attempt :smile:

Brinko

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran MotM Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Good but, i done like the font, try making it different, and adding a better colour, then add like a stroke of 1pixel and a drop shadow and also for the gamer card add a stroke and a drop shadow.

o BurnyRhymes o

o BurnyRhymes o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Resize it and work on the font because it stands out to much. Also , why have you got your gamercard on there? Just wondering .... But other from that i think its a good attempt :smile:

just thought do it hahah will do thanks for the feedback

Cymbal

Cymbal

Best of You
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
242a17d.jpg

what you think :lol:

If you want some REAL CnC.........

1. The colors don't really match at all; the render looks ridiculous
2. It's not even signature size; normal signature sizes are about 350x150 pixels; they can be A LITTLE bigger or smaller. Most people prefer smaller, as bigger looks retarded.
3. Wtf is the random gamercard pasted into the signature for? It looks stupid
4. The text is just random.

Sorry, I'm not trying to pick on you or anything, but I'd suggest following some tutorials. They help A LOT. I USED to make signatures and avatars.
Try mixing it up too. Don't just paste renders/pictures on and slap some text on there. That isn't a signature. Download some brushes. Take advantage of the GFX resources. Use google if you can't find anything you like in the section.

Anyways, I hope this will help you in the future. Eventually, you will get good at making signatures/avatars if you stick with it and follow tutorials. Practice makes perfect.

...And remember, good luck and have fun!

Edit: Remember, save as PNG, the quality is better.

o BurnyRhymes o

o BurnyRhymes o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

2. It's not even signature size; normal signature sizes are about 350x150 pixels; they can be A LITTLE bigger or smaller. Most people prefer smaller, as bigger looks retarded.

Sorry, I'm not trying to pick on you or anything, but I'd suggest following some tutorials. They help A LOT. I USED to make signatures and avatars.
Try mixing it up too. Don't just paste renders/pictures on and slap some text on there. That isn't a signature. Download some brushes. Take advantage of the GFX resources. Use google if you can't find anything you like in the section.

Anyways, I hope this will help you in the future. Eventually, you will get good at making signatures/avatars if you stick with it and follow tutorials. Practice makes perfect.

well thats what i needed a kick up the arse :L na i appreciate it mate i needed real feedback and you were the man to do it thanks

PhR3sH Boii

PhR3sH Boii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

harsh

CHRISSY1

CHRISSY1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if it is his first try at making one it is ok but like all well most u guys are saying not that good

Top Bottom
Login
Register