Reaction score

Tell me what you think

EDIT: Took down the other crappy sig, way too many flamers

-Leo-

-Leo-

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
It's really small, text is bad, the rest just looks lije smudges. Watch tutorials then open a shop. :smile: Also post in the graphics section next time.

-Anonymous

-Anonymous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too small
6/10
Next Time Post the the "Graphics Showoff" section

I

Irish 7s

Bleach Addict
Reaction score
Looks like s*** and wrong section

I wanted peoples constructive criticism on my FIRST sig, I had no help so next time- in the kindest way possible- F**** off

It's really small, text is bad, the rest just looks lije smudges. Watch tutorials then open a shop. :smile: Also post in the graphics section next time.

Thanks for actually being helppful, +rep

D

Duo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's entirely too small. You can't really get a fix on any of the detail in the signature.

The render looks elongated somehow. Like you stretched it out a bit to fill more of the canvas - even though there isn't much canvas to fill in the first place.

The text looks terrible. Even a good amount of Professional-rated artists can't get text right. Text is not an integral part of creation, so it can be removed without cost to the overall aesthetic value of your signature. Sometimes, it'll even make it better.

The smudging technique you used looks really nice, but would be better if it wasn't used to make up the entire background. Smudging is, more or less, a supplementary effect and should only be used sporadically, if at all.

Lighting and depth are practically non-existent. Flow IS non-existent.

And, personally, I would have aligned the focal on the left side of the piece.

This looks much better than my first piece - which was also a smudged halo render - and you've got nowhere else to go but up!

I

Irish 7s

Bleach Addict
Reaction score
It's entirely too small. You can't really get a fix on any of the detail in the signature.

The render looks elongated somehow. Like you stretched it out a bit to fill more of the canvas - even though there isn't much canvas to fill in the first place.

The text looks terrible. Even a good amount of Professional-rated artists can't get text right. Text is not an integral part of creation, so it can be removed without cost to the overall aesthetic value of your signature. Sometimes, it'll even make it better.

The smudging technique you used looks really nice, but would be better if it wasn't used to make up the entire background. Smudging is, more or less, a supplementary effect and should only be used sporadically, if at all.

Lighting and depth are practically non-existent. Flow IS non-existent.

And, personally, I would have aligned the focal on the left side of the piece.

This looks much better than my first piece - which was also a smudged halo render - and you've got nowhere else to go but up!

Thanks for taking the time to actually help +rep

Mafea

7S Dubstep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted peoples constructive criticism on my FIRST sig, I had no help so next time- in the kindest way possible- F**** off
Next time you post a signature read the rules. People are telling you whats wrong with your work, and honestly if you opened a signature shop like that. You would be lucky to get ANY request. Next time instead of being a ***** to the people who actually know what a "Good Signature" looks like, just agree with them and move on and make your next work better.

I

Irish 7s

Bleach Addict
Reaction score
Next time you post a signature read the rules. People are telling you whats wrong with your work, and honestly if you opened a signature shop like that. You would be lucky to get ANY request. Next time instead of being a ***** to the people who actually know what a "Good Signature" looks like, just agree with them and move on and make your next work better.

Stop being a troll and making people angry with your stupid comments I wasn't going to make any sigs for anyone untill I could make them look good, as I said before this was one was my first. I will make more and get better, I have another one made already, because I was looking and ingesting other people's comments on my work.

J

Jon

Banned
Reaction score
If people like it I will open a sig shop :tongue:

Everyone should stop flaming him. It was his first signature, I know my first signature sucked, but then I got better.OT: 5/10. Lay off with the smudging a tad. Also, change your pixel settings to 300x150. This sig was too small. Also, if any of these members offended you in any way, open up a ticket.

I

Irish 7s

Bleach Addict
Reaction score
Everyone should stop flaming him. It was his first signature, I know my first signature sucked, but then I got better.OT: 5/10. Lay off with the smudging a tad. Also, change your pixel settings to 300x150. This sig was too small. Also, if any of these members offended you in any way, open up a ticket.

Thanks for defending me :biggrin:

heXdz

heXdz

bun
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
I didn't see your first one, but by the comments I can no doubt guess this is a huge improvement.

Unfortunately, I will be honest I don't like the text to much, I think your next step would to be try to improve that. As said up above no-one can perfect text so don't get to hard done by.

I would say it's about a 6-7/10

I

Irish 7s

Bleach Addict
Reaction score
I didn't see your first one, but by the comments I can no doubt guess this is a huge improvement.

Unfortunately, I will be honest I don't like the text to much, I think your next step would to be try to improve that. As said up above no-one can perfect text so don't get to hard done by.

I would say it's about a 6-7/10

Yeah, the first one was horrible, I've been trying to find a few good fonts/ styles but I'll keep trying :biggrin:

heXdz

heXdz

bun
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Yeah, the first one was horrible, I've been trying to find a few good fonts/ styles but I'll keep trying :biggrin:

yeah, it's best just to get a huge pack of fonts, try the resource section. Also if you can find one called Bebas, it looks really clean and nice.

T o n y

T o n y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are not flaming you. they are just giving you an cnc so you could do better.
anyways, text is not that good, the smudging is ok for someone new imo and its a little too dark on the left side. try making the a bit bigger idk i just like big sig if thats not your style

Mafea

7S Dubstep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got flammed on my first signature, and I accepted the comments. Because I did what they said and now look? My signatures have improved greatly, I was just telling him to calm down. Due to that fact that if you read the rules for posting signatures there are critics on here, and I happen to be one of the few.

I

Irish 7s

Bleach Addict
Reaction score
I got flammed on my first signature, and I accepted the comments. Because I did what they said and now look? My signatures have improved greatly, I was just telling him to calm down. Due to that fact that if you read the rules for posting signatures there are critics on here, and I happen to be one of the few.

Do you not understand that I wanted your CNC I just didn't like being called a *****, that's all.