What's new

New Sig!! Im getting better

KrAcKeR

KrAcKeR

1337 h4x0r!
Stickied Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you think of my new sig? I have alot of trouble with the text so if anyone could help me or point me to a tut to help it would be great :smile: I think im getting better

se7ensins.jpg

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The render is really lq
Colors dont go well
No fx, makes it boring
concept is ok tho, the text, well, I cant really say, since im the worst at text

Bowser

Bowser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Usui you should restate that in a more respectful manor. I read that as you were saying his work was bad, but if that's not what you were trying to say it's ok. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

On Kracker's side, I really like it, but if you could blend the colors a bit more I think it would look much cooler. What are you talking about for text. Like mine or something way beyond mine. I'm not sure. I'm still taking graphic arts as a freshman. :blink:

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting better? No. Honestly I can tell you put no work in this. It's some background tools with pencil work, and inserting a render. You didnt even bother to blend in the render.

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Usui you should restate that in a more respectful manor. I read that as you were saying his work was bad, but if that's not what you were trying to say it's ok. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

On Kracker's side, I really like it, but if you could blend the colors a bit more I think it would look much cooler. What are you talking about for text. Like mine or something way beyond mine. I'm not sure. I'm still taking graphic arts as a freshman. :blink:
CnCing on artists work is probably one of the most respectful things you can do.

I completely agree with what Usui said, tbh, it's bad. The colors look randomly placed on, the render isn't blended at all, it looks as though he places some grainy, low quality texture on the entire thing, then added some pink text. Just follow tutorials, especially when it comes to smudging, you need a lot of work on that.

Bowser

Bowser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess I'm just a nice person. :biggrin: This is why I can't play xbox, everyone is a hater, and It makes me want to rage at them, but I just can't. :lol:

KrAcKeR

KrAcKeR

1337 h4x0r!
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting better? No. Honestly I can tell you put no work in this. It's some background tools with pencil work, and inserting a render. You didnt even bother to blend in the render.

ummmm Render?? there is no render? i started out with this pic:

laurie.jpg

All i did as blur the back ground, then i smudged it and did a bit more work and added text. beleive me i put work into this, and there were no renders.

Plus i just started using Photoshop a few days ago, iv come pretty far since my other sigs. (fails)

K

kamikaze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
soo, yeah. usui basically cleared it up. it doesnt really matter if you use a stock or a render, it's still pretty bad. it seems like you just put 10 minutes into this. but this might be because you are new to it. oh, and to one dude that said usui was being mean or whatever. it's cnc, and it helps people improve. try to follow some tutorials..

KrAcKeR

KrAcKeR

1337 h4x0r!
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks to everyone who has put in there word i know it sucks but im just learning and all of this will help get me better

Top Bottom
Login
Register