What's new

Discussion [NEW] ShProxy --- Thousands of Proxies in seconds [FREE] [HOT]

S

ShJAVA

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to Se7enSins and decided my first post would be something helpful for all the users. Most users are afraid of being banned whilst botting on RuneScape so most of the time they 'safe' bot by only botting a few hours a day. Well with that being done JaGeX still has your IP Address and can trace the botting down to you so when you get caught you can't say it wasn't you because they have proof that it was you. So my solution for this is simple, I have created a program in java for you that will generate thousands of private proxies that I update daily from the list of proxies I buy off of hidemyass. Simply download ShProxy, open it, press the 'Gather List' button and it will show you all the proxies in a organized IP, Port, Location list. Not only that but it'll offer a option to save to a TXT file.

Download Link;
http://www.multiupload.com/ISGCX51TL6

Virus Total 0/43;
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=6e79c3d8cb00afa7de436f55caf7a4b5570d2618882c4475c34df90dabb0f28c-1319506943

Proxy List Proof;
http://screensnapr.com/v/j5iaqd.png

Please comment, rate, hate, masterbate.
If you have any requests just VM me.

Scrubz

Scrubz

Reaction score
This program is awesome and I will never bot again without a proxy from this program

Art of Storm

xHD Engineer x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this really trusted?
Trust is hard to earn and very easy to lose.
Im not saying i dont trust you but maybe a video would help :smile: espically since you only have one post.

S

ShJAVA

Reaction score
This program is awesome and I will never bot again without a proxy from this program

Thanks, I am hoping that maybe a few people can get it running with a bot overnight tonight without a ban :smile:

Is this really trusted?
Trust is hard to earn and very easy to lose.
Im not saying i dont trust you but maybe a video would help :smile: espically since you only have one post.

Okay, so like just me running the program and it generating a list of proxies?

M

mntberrycrunchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how some one with 20 posts says this is "legit" quit getting friends to help you scam or whatever your up to, gain rep then maybe try sone scam thing like this trolololololoo.

S

ShJAVA

Reaction score
I love how some one with 20 posts says this is "legit" quit getting friends to help you scam or whatever your up to, gain rep then maybe try sone scam thing like this trolololololoo.

You can check the file yourself, and I can post the source if it is that big of a debate . . .

M

mntberrycrunchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh, you post 15 seconds later guy with 20 post replies...meh

M

mntberrycrunchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's truly a very simple plan, you or one of your friends creates a account and gets a low/medium post count and get him to reply saying something of yours is "legit" not meaning to flame just stating what I see.

Art of Storm

xHD Engineer x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I am hoping that maybe a few people can get it running with a bot overnight tonight without a ban :smile:

Okay, so like just me running the program and it generating a list of proxies?

Just saying it would gain you alot more trust. Just trying to help, no offense to you,

S

ShJAVA

Reaction score
It's truly a very simple plan, you or one of your friends creates a account and gets a low/medium post count and get him to reply saying something of yours is "legit" not meaning to flame just stating what I see.

Okay, well that is your opinion.
I have no relation with that user at all, never met with him, talked, anything.

Not using my program is up to you I scrabbled it up in less than 10 minutes.

M

mntberrycrunchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
K don't care just trying to warn members of the site. CAUTION

uC Monk

uC Monk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wont this be pointless if Nuke Day really does stop all bots from working? Oh well, I guess we'll find out tomorrow :smile:

S

ShJAVA

Reaction score
Wont this be pointless if Nuke Day really does stop all bots from working? Oh well, I guess we'll find out tomorrow :smile:

Not really, because if you manage to bot overnight for a period of 12 hours or longer with a different IP there is a chance you can just say that you were hacked and it wasn't you that was botting and you can check the IP's. I know that I am going to continue to bot with a proxy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register