What's new

Tutorial New Save Guys, Lots of Fun S**t!

• Thread starter X MaDMaNMi7cH X
  • Start date
  • Views 3,882
X MaDMaNMi7cH X

X MaDMaNMitcH X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aimbot (OLDSCHOOL)
Whimpy choppers.
Chrome vision (if I did it correctly this time)
2.5 timescale.
Instant Sleight of Hand

Enjoy it!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DNO2HN3

X

iJamie29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know its easy to modify but please can you release this savegame without a timescale aswell.

T

Th3El1t3Sniper

Reaction score
Sin$
the only thing i got out of this is timescale and when i get melee i go flying in the air and die. and atm im stuck under village cuz i didnt die this time

X MaDMaNMi7cH X

X MaDMaNMitcH X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the only thing i got out of this is timescale and when i get melee i go flying in the air and die. and atm im stuck under village cuz i didnt die this time
I'm sorry I don't know why that would happen to you. I'm using this save right now with instant round.

And this has round skip aswell right ?
Yes it does.

I know its easy to modify but please can you release this savegame without a timescale aswell.
I have another released without timescale. Not Instant round either.

kleo

kleo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can u make one with third person would this work camera_Thirdperson value= True

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
what did u use for the choppers bro?,...great idea btw

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
u shoudve put the modded steady aim in to....works well on the choppers....but than again i guess there whimpy an all lol

X MaDMaNMi7cH X

X MaDMaNMitcH X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u shoudve put the modded steady aim in to....works well on the choppers....but than again i guess there whimpy an all lol
I ended up doing that later... bahahah. I'll release a new save soon. I have more stuff to add tomorrow.

soo no mine wont work yours will or no it wont work at all
cg_thridperson will work.

Oh, yeah... thought you'd like to know. I messed up the first dvar in this save... bahahahah. I put helo instead of heli on accident...

kleo

kleo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried it every thing worked except third person if u can make a save that has third person on it that would be awsome

Beta the Data

Beta the Data

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will the Choppers Health increase, like they do when the rounds get higher?

RunDropSlide

RunDropSlide

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey...

I know I am a noob, as you all may call it, to this forum, but I am wondering if you could set up a quick text tutorial on how to use this. Recently I made my guy level 50 through a usb mod and a save game through a simple 5 step process. I was wondering if this were any different? For the level 50 mod, I just had to pick the spec-ops save game>move it to my usb>plug usb into comp.>extract the save game with modio, etc.>replace it with the modded save game>rehash resign etc.>then i was finished. For this mod to work will it be the same process and if I do it will I go back to my previous level? Sorry for the long *** post... just wanted to make sure I checked myself before I wrecked myself.

Hackzz

Hackzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried it every thing worked except third person if u can make a save that has third person on it that would be awsome

If you can't mod a game save by yourself then you shouldn't even be modding.....

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey...

I know I am a noob, as you all may call it, to this forum, but I am wondering if you could set up a quick text tutorial on how to use this. Recently I made my guy level 50 through a usb mod and a save game through a simple 5 step process. I was wondering if this were any different? For the level 50 mod, I just had to pick the spec-ops save game>move it to my usb>plug usb into comp.>extract the save game with modio, etc.>replace it with the modded save game>rehash resign etc.>then i was finished. For this mod to work will it be the same process and if I do it will I go back to my previous level? Sorry for the long *** post... just wanted to make sure I checked myself before I wrecked myself.
inject the svg.....right click the svg that u injected and "open in resigner" than rehash and resign it just as u did the spec ops mod, than goto campaign, resume it, save & quit, goto spec ops > survival > have fun!

If you can't mod a game save by yourself then you shouldn't even be modding.....
everyone gotta learn somehow bro...

RunDropSlide

RunDropSlide

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

I just tried to test this thing but I believe it is patched... After completing everything and replacing the old save, I joined spec-ops and a game error came up with something like this "your game-save is from an older version of the game, you will need to reset your rank and level to continue". I did this, considering the fact that I could just get back to level 50 again with the original mod, tried to play a solo survival game, and nothing happened. Does this mean that this game-save is patched or did I do something wrong?

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ummm...lemme check for ya....i think ur doing sumthing wrong tho

Hey,

I just tried to test this thing but I believe it is patched... After completing everything and replacing the old save, I joined spec-ops and a game error came up with something like this "your game-save is from an older version of the game, you will need to reset your rank and level to continue". I did this, considering the fact that I could just get back to level 50 again with the original mod, tried to play a solo survival game, and nothing happened. Does this mean that this game-save is patched or did I do something wrong?
works fine for me....did u resign the ids?

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what dvar's did you use for aimbot, also does this work for spec ops missions?

Top Bottom
Login
Register