What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Support New RGH slim

L

leathan

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My RGH just broke (I believe as i cant turn it on even with a new internal with aurora and it use to be fine a few days ago)

Anyway I tried looking for a place to post this in "Marketplace" but the only option was "Deals" so I posting it here instead :/
I guess I also need advice though since I don't know if mine is broken but I was just thinking of buying a new one (since I know near nothing) and trying to get a bit of a discount since I dont need an HDD. I see them going for 130-150$ with an HDD does anyone know if I can buy one for less without an HDD? Or should I just give up buy one with a hdd and throw out the hdd or whatnot?
Post automatically merged:

Although I tried with a second hard drive if I have no hard drive the rgh stays on, also every rare once in a while it will turn on and if i start a game it wont turn off, theres no mods or plugins and i tried a fresh launch.ini also.

For example right now I clicked the power button about 20 times and it kept turning off, however the 20th time it booted up and I loaded a game and it stayed on for about 30 mins.

I also opened it up and found no obvious problems which is why i think im ready to buy a new one unless someone can help.

The picture is what I see when I open it up, maybe someone can see an obvious problem, few days ago it was working fine.

Also as seen in the picture if I attach the power button cable and leave the CD ROM, HDD, and HDMI disconnected it turns on and a green light comes on but so much as connected the HDMI turns it off.

Last edited:
L

leathan

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In case anyone reads this, I ordered a new rgh entirely even though I probably should have just ordered the motherboard.

If anyone wants check out the old motherboard give me your address and I'll mail the motherboard / optical drive for free and if you can fix it up ill gladly pay for it back. The more rgh's the better :smile:

Also I'm pretty sure for someone who knows what they are doing its an easy fix / short.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register