What's new

Working *NEW* Red Dead Redemption 2 Cougar Dupe Method After Patch!! Carcass Duplication Glitch

Indskab

Indskab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work?
Yes, you just need solo lobby and a friend with you.

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man i'd hate to reply to you again, but could you please link me the cougar duplication guide? Much appreciated

Sorry m8 haven’t been in here in a while, the cougar duplication still works, I have two consoles and once you get the hang of it you can make a ton of money in shortest time. I uploaded the video over in my channel (although is subtitled in Spanish only - ) but it’s very simple, you just need to get one player on a horse with the cougar on the back, we stand ready to grab the cougar, and then the player on the horse needs to join a friend session (through the game menu - left d pad) and immediately join us through the voice group and wait on the alert, he would need to tell us exactly when he joins the friend through the game menu and we will start the count, it’s always the same count until we see him dissapear so the goal is to grab the cougar exactly when our friend on the horse is getting transparent. If we do it right then as soon as we see him dissapear we will tell him and he will accept the alert and join us again through the voice group...he will show up next to us and when he calls his horse the horse will come with another cougar...if you get the grip you can be duping cougar every 30-40 seconds; of you do a solo lobby session and do this in front of any butcher then you are really making lots of money quickly

About how fast are you getting cougars with this method

It’s very fast if you get grip of the count..30-40 seconds a cougar

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get the timing just right

Go to Blackwater and just let the other player dissapear but place a count the second your friend tells you that he’s pressing to join another player from the game menu...whatever the count until his character disappears it will always be the same so it’s just a matter of being able to keep a count..not the easiest but with practice I find it effective in terms of times you get it right over each 10 tries..mine are averaging 8 out of 10 if I am focused

rapidfiremorganx3t

rapidfiremorganx3t

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work?
I don't have any friends since I was hacked 9xs and now I still play 15 hours a day for / years faithfully and in 3 hours total made it to only rank 12 sucks I hate pkaying without 2 semi auto pistols which I had with over 1500!in real money spent now I'm looking for any cheats for rank or money or treasure maps

Top Bottom
Login
Register