What's new

Patched NEW RDR2 Super Easy SOLO Rapid Cougar Duplication Glitch 10k per hour (Fastest dupe glitch) $$$$

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
2x7.25 = 14.50.

Well for me honestly ; the number one factor is being interupted. so far, only 1 player tried to mess with me in my spot. I blasted him (defensive mode ftw) and went with my horse to activate the butcher (permits you to sell safely). I know a spot where to get 2 fishes instantly, using a special lake bait. The whole process just seems more consistant to me, i never tried the cougar but from experience, all the spots displayed in videos are too crowded for my tastes.

I hear you man, either one is good :tongue:
Also in the video I did here at 5:58 (Yes again at the butcher in blackwater, but in solo mode to prevent being bothered) you can see the pelt and cougar duping which is what i mean and why 1) 3 star and 1) 2 star cougar or panther would be the best method and fastest way to make cash doing this

J4m35420

J4m35420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do this with 2 different animals. And it dupes both. I just duped a cougar and a doe

Got frustrated trying to get a second cougar so just killed the nearest animal I could find and did that.

Slug Menace

Slug Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's generally very easy to cancel out the animations. Just find a tight spot such as between two narrow trees or something and have your horse in between them. I've been using a spot by the river by Valentine where there's two trees together and you can just duplicate the fish with no animations

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone tried MTU 850 on PS4, and see if the lobby works this way without the stupid dead horse.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no need to have a private lobby to do this glitch.
You can do this glitch at peace at your camp with your white flag up.
I used my alt account to keep a wagon at camp and pulled beside the chuck wagon.
Same principal to get no animation. You dupe between the wagons.

Silzncer

Silzncer

Reaction score
Sin$
Patched ? Have some problems with duping Panthers, have two 3 star Panthers and they just dont stack :/

Edit. Still working. I forgot that I had to cancel animation in order to dupe... fish are easier imo

Last edited:
B

Breakerone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just out of interest, in case this still works tonight, when I get home. How do you calculate to get to 10k per hour and what do you mean exactly by duping "2" carcasses at the same time? I have done this now for 2 days with fishes and was pretty happy with it. Best case scenario was like 10 sec per fish. Each time I put up a fish on the horse butt, its one dupe. Thats roughly 2880 dollars an hour (8x6x60). If it would be the cougar for 13,5, then it should be 13,5x6x60=4860. When I look at your video you are alternating between two things, but still each one is only duped once when you put it on the horse. Am I missing something to get to 10k?

Caramelized

Caramelized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just out of interest, in case this still works tonight, when I get home. How do you calculate to get to 10k per hour and what do you mean exactly by duping "2" carcasses at the same time? I have done this now for 2 days with fishes and was pretty happy with it. Best case scenario was like 10 sec per fish. Each time I put up a fish on the horse butt, its one dupe. Thats roughly 2880 dollars an hour (8x6x60). If it would be the cougar for 13,5, then it should be 13,5x6x60=4860. When I look at your video you are alternating between two things, but still each one is only duped once when you put it on the horse. Am I missing something to get to 10k?
Are you skipping the animations? If you skip both animations you save a ton of time

B

Breakerone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you skipping the animations? If you skip both animations you save a ton of time
Probably not entirely, because I cant get a solo lobby and I just do it in my camp, where its not that easy to skip it reliably. If you say that makes it 5 seconds per dupe, then it might work, but also in the video it doesnt really seem like one per 5 seconds. Anyway, that part is understood. But just to be clear on the other point, this method is not really duping two at the same time, its just alternating between 2 different carcasses, still duping one at a time, right?

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

lol I understand what you're trying to say but I had just rounded up a bit :tongue: I believe when I was trying to actually get a number it was about 8 thousand something. But If done correctly and with perfect cougar and perfect panther it is possible. You just need to cancel out both animations fast and stay with it. I was not trying to hit 10k in any of my videos so i was just taking my time.

B

Breakerone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol I understand what you're trying to say but I had just rounded up a bit :tongue: I believe when I was trying to actually get a number it was about 8 thousand something. But If done correctly and with perfect cougar and perfect panther it is possible. You just need to cancel out both animations fast and stay with it. I was not trying to hit 10k in any of my videos so i was just taking my time.
Ok, understood. I was just wondering if I missed something, cause you explicitly said that its not the fish glitch and has other mechanics. But so far the only difference that I could find is the fact that you dont use a fish :wink:
Which makes sense of course, cause the cougar is more valuable. Just a bigger hassle to get one or even 2 for me :wink:

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I‘m assuming it still works?

Yup still working.

Ok, understood. I was just wondering if I missed something, cause you explicitly said that its not the fish glitch and has other mechanics. But so far the only difference that I could find is the fact that you dont use a fish :wink:
Which makes sense of course, cause the cougar is more valuable. Just a bigger hassle to get one or even 2 for me :wink:

The difference is you are cancelling out the animation. You did not need to with the fish glitch.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably not entirely, because I cant get a solo lobby and I just do it in my camp, where its not that easy to skip it reliably. If you say that makes it 5 seconds per dupe, then it might work, but also in the video it doesnt really seem like one per 5 seconds. Anyway, that part is understood. But just to be clear on the other point, this method is not really duping two at the same time, its just alternating between 2 different carcasses, still duping one at a time, right?
I'm helping my friend duping cougars in camp (with another wagon)and close to my cougar spawn, resetable cougar spawn no matter what time of day.
When positioned correctly, he can dupe one every two seconds. Really easy!

B

Breakerone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup still working.

The difference is you are cancelling out the animation. You did not need to with the fish glitch.

Yep. Got it. But helps to be faster with the fish glitch as well I guess.
I'm helping my friend duping cougars in camp (with another wagon)and close to my cougar spawn, resetable cougar spawn no matter what time of day.
When positioned correctly, he can dupe one every two seconds. Really easy!
You mean you brought a wagon into the camp yourself? In that case this really only works with two people, right? Also I think different camps have different stuff in them. Cant remember that I had a wagon in it.

Agnostic

Agnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ghost ProHMKNhSxiams982749 said:
I wonder if a pike is more efficient than using a cougar, etc simply because I'm pretty sure the animations for stowing fish are faster than larger animals

:wink:

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep. Got it. But helps to be faster with the fish glitch as well I guess.

You mean you brought a wagon into the camp yourself? In that case this really only works with two people, right? Also I think different camps have different stuff in them. Cant remember that I had a wagon in it.
All camps have a chuckwagon to use the other wagon against.

NOT as fast as cougar in camp.

Top Bottom
Login
Register