What's new

Solved New player and need help please

H

Hellnuke

Reaction score
Sin$
First off I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this but I've played a lot in the past week or two and still have yet to hit a million cash. Not sure if there is any tricks to making cash or not. Add me on xbox if you're able to help and/or give tips please. Xbl- Mayagary
I tried googling ways to make money but it seems to only show those fake videos or scams.

Thanks, Gary.

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
First off I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this but I've played a lot in the past week or two and still have yet to hit a million cash. Not sure if there is any tricks to making cash or not. Add me on xbox if you're able to help and/or give tips please. Xbl- Mayagary
I tried googling ways to make money but it seems to only show those fake videos or scams.

Thanks, Gary.

Best way that i found was to save up for the import/exports warehouse and sell cars that you stock up on with friends.

Upvote 0
Mohamed122890

Mohamed122890

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you guys. Is there a way to duplicate cars or anything?
Not as of right now but add me as a friend and message me when I'm online so I can help I'll also be looking for some duplication glitches for you. But DONT BUY ANY SHARKCARDS! cockstar (rockstar) are gay and just want your money.

My gt is - itsamirr98 <<add me

Upvote 0
Piggehhh

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New as in just started playing GTA?

Work for a CEO who's doing jobs in the lobby, get yourself a high end apartment and start working through the heists.

Oh and go to the clothes shop and buy a heavy utility vest. They're about 25k but let you take double the amount of bullets in the heists and heist set ups

Upvote 0
H

Hellnuke

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I haven't played since it came out on ps3. Things were easy back then not much to it. Haha

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Heists are a great wat to make legit cash, but unfortunately because you are new(and I'm assuming a low level still) you may have trouble finding people to play with. When I started my second account, I repeatedly got kicked for being a low level. Like Piggehhh said, definitely get the Heavy Utility Vest(or Heavy Combat outfit), its not cheap but well worth it. People will be less likely to kick you if you are wearing it. https://gtalfh.com is a good way to find friends for heists.

You can also do missions to rank up and get your skill stats up. You can just hit join random contact mission and jump in with random people.

I believe the bank account requirement to become VIP has been dropped to $50,000, use that to do east free mode work like Sightseer, it will net you about $20-24k for hacking 3 times and picking up 3 briefcases(watch out for other players though).

Stock up on cars to sell, you can sell one car ever 48 minutes in game, there are yellow and blue Sentinels that spawn near Eclipse Towers every night around 22:00 until 4am(use time on phone). Yellow gets about $15k and blue gets $17k and change.

Keep an eye out for double pay events on Rock star Newswire, there's one going on now, it will show on your phone job list as well.

If you decide to do glitches to pad your wallet, be sure to check out Nicgores thread on selling dupes to avoid getting a sale limit and flagging yourself. Rockstar is tightening the reigns on duping, so do it with caution.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...r-selling-dupes.1630717/page-71#post-13052518

Upvote 0
H

Hellnuke

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I read up in the plates. Just no idea how to dupe. And yeah trying to work my stats up but have no idea how to lvl strength. Thank you for that post it will help. I bought a club house too.

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
You can level strength up to full in about a half hour or so, just run around the Del Pedro boardwalk and beat people up.

As far as dupes, there is a new one out in the glitches section, but requires 2/3 people and a Cargobob or Oppressor.

Upvote 0
U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just play the game legit in 4-5 days currently going to my 5th day owning a ps4 n im now lvl 53 with 1mil a moc n 10 car garage but overtime rumbles vii good

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register