• Thread starter Jon Soli
  • Start date
  • Views 8,334
J

Jon Soli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, I am new here and also to youtube. My friend and I have discovered a new spot I have never seen before. This is in the same room as the OG cheese spot but this video will show an invisible wall you can stand on and always see phogoth while he can not kill you. Thanks!! Let me know what you all think.

Frxyaa

Frxyaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow great find! I wonder if the standing on peoples head thing works for anywhere else (hopefully not om crucible tho)

J

Jon Soli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for your feedback. We believe it has something to do with the type of wall (it being at a weird angle) but who knows for sure!

Frxyaa

Frxyaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for your feedback. We believe it has something to do with the type of wall (it being at a weird angle) but who knows for sure!
Well maybe it would work anywhere on the moon then since all the doors in the hellmouth have the same structure

diablecia

diablecia

Reaction score
Sin$
I did the same thing 4 days ago but differently. If you are alone, just stay on the line at the same door. Dont step too much ahead or wizard and stuff will spawn.
I will post a video about it if needed.

Edited:
Ok, here is what I did in my quick video in weekly Lv22. I did the same thing solo on both my 2 characters on Nightfall and weekly Lv28.
Something also noticeable is Phototh send its waves which can't reach in 80%(more you afk there, more it aims better and he can reach you I believe). If the waves do reach you, just go left, regen and comeback right and repeat. You have to shot him on the belly every time it takes a little break from shot or else, just dont kill the eneny that comes and blocks the doorway in between you and phagoth ( blocks phogoth sight from you too and it will stop doing anything).
Link video Onedrive for better view

Last edited:
M

m0st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow great find! I wonder if the standing on peoples head thing works for anywhere else (hopefully not om crucible tho)
You can stand on anyone in your fireteam I do it all the time as long as there by a wall or something beside that keeps you from falling off the person

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can stand on anyone in your fireteam I do it all the time as long as there by a wall or something beside that keeps you from falling off the person
Yea....
I think you're missing the point here

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk why you say you can't hit his crit on the ground, I just did 6 of these earlier and I could see his crit just fine from the ground, you just have to stand in the doorway (right under the floaty dude, but the other side of the door-jam) and you can see it just above the edge of the platform. The last 2 nightfalls took no time at all because this floaty glitch let 2 of us snipe his crit point, doing 5k with a void sniper, he pretty much melted. Cool glitch, just like the one in Reach.

Last edited:
crunchprank

crunchprank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually came across a glitch myself that I was going to post. However I like yours a lot better. You can get some great crit shots in. With my spot, all you can really see is his head. I might still post it up later though.

J

Jon Soli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nooice find, love the commentary
Thank you for the feedback! 
I actually came across a glitch myself that I was going to post. However I like yours a lot better. You can get some great crit shots in. With my spot, all you can really see is his head. I might still post it up later though.
Thanks for the feedback.

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find!! Hilarious video!! Did you say his g-spot belly button LOl... That is crazy how you found this. I cant wait to ry this out

Ulysses0651

Ulysses0651

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find. Simple yet effective. Will def be using this in the future.

E

EmalcersWrath

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna do this on the Xbox One? I'm online right now ViPx FoCus.

Zobell

Zobell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, I was hoping this would be solo. Killing Xyor is proving to be hard. Still, nice find.

MrMaRSoH

MrMaRSoH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this, probably one of the more solid methods. But, aside from that, how did you get the xbox to tell you when people are online?

Top Bottom
Login
Register