• Thread starter The Locomotive
  • Start date
  • Views 1,842
nofitputspit808

nofitputspit808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the bacon is my favorite got it on most of my guns. I also got the Benjamin's and the day of the dead one.

kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and nuketown 2025 a preorder bonus?

GET NUKETOWN 2025 WHEN YOU PREORDER BLACK OPS: 2 TODAY! or wait 4 months and get it free!
LOL more like a joke now... *sigh* I mean honestly... We should have seen and expected this from them. I was thinking ahh treyarch not as bad they won't royally screw up like infinity ward.
I think about it now though you think this was a quick way to counter some bored players from switching over to BF3 with the new DLC? Or just a way to score some quick easy cash? I think both...

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL more like a joke now... *sigh* I mean honestly... We should have seen and expected this from them. I was thinking ahh treyarch not as bad they won't royally screw up like infinity ward.
I think about it now though you think this was a quick way to counter some bored players from switching over to BF3 with the new DLC? Or just a way to score some quick easy cash? I think both...
if they wanted money, why not put it all in a bundle for 1000msp, or sell nuketown and zombies for 800msp? like they're GIVING nuketown for free, wtf

kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if they wanted money, why not put it all in a bundle for 1000msp, or sell nuketown and zombies for 800msp? like they're GIVING nuketown for free, wtf
Could be to make it sound good. Were giving away nuketown for free (that was suppose to be exclusive) and were selling some other stuff for cheap prices all ala carte.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't like idea of how they are going to sell what was supposed to be exclusive to hardened/CP edition.
This is exactly how I felt when they released Rezurrection (I think that's how Treyarch spelled it) for Black Ops 1. I thought that the original World at War zombies maps would be exclusive to Hardened/Prestige edition buyers. But, I digress, at the end of the day, I got to play the maps with my friends, got Moon for free, and I'm still the only one with the limited edition titanium collector's case.

Noob Saibot

M16A4 Knuckles

Thank me later.♠
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody is switching from black ops 2 to BF3. This is just something for people to have. Not sure what you're complaining about.
so i pay $50 for a season pass just to not get all dlc Free?
You paid for 4 dlc map packs and that's exactly what you're getting. Nothing else.

Nighthawk30

Nighthawk30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are people complaining about getting Nuketown 2025 for free? Yeah, it was a preorder bonus, but the preorder money goes towards the game. No one paid extra for it, and I've been enjoying double XP on it for 4 months. Stop b****ing please, and learn what a preorder bonus is. And besides, did you really think they were going to keep the most popular map in CoD history from most of the public?

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are people complaining about getting Nuketown 2025 for free? Yeah, it was a preorder bonus, but the preorder money goes towards the game. No one paid extra for it, and I've been enjoying double XP on it for 4 months. Stop b****ing please, and learn what a preorder bonus is. And besides, did you really think they were going to keep the most popular map in CoD history from most of the public?
sorry, but more people bought it because of the bonus and they thought they got NUKETOWN ZOMBIES with it, so yeah they are making more money off of it

H

Hairless Sheep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just happy nuke town is finally going to be in the normal map rotation now

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well for MSP 160 you can have another 90 classes (total 100).

EDIT.
I didn't see that was already posted - missed it.

PS.
I bought it by mistake imagining that was something else. Somewhat disappointed.

Nighthawk30

Nighthawk30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry, but more people bought it because of the bonus and they thought they got NUKETOWN ZOMBIES with it, so yeah they are making more money off of it
Not trying to be an ***hole, but that's their own fault for thinking it was Nuketown Zombies, it was clear it was only Nuketown 2025. However, I see what your saying, if you thought it was NT zombies, I can see why it could upset people

kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody is switching from black ops 2 to BF3. This is just something for people to have. Not sure what you're complaining about.

You paid for 4 dlc map packs and that's exactly what you're getting. Nothing else.
How do you know? Do you personally know every single person? Damn I wish I was the popular. By the way just thought i throw out there that all of my friends who we run parties of 9+ in COD all switched over to BF3 except 2 who play BF3 occasionally but mostly nba2k13 now... just saying.

Yeah I guess you're entitled to your opinion but right now I want to tell you off and give you the classic "f*** you" but I won't because i'll try and keep this mature. Anyways there were other maps more popular... rust... shipment... terminal... a few other maps but I can't remember them.

Noob Saibot

M16A4 Knuckles

Thank me later.♠
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you know? Do you personally know every single person? Damn I wish I was the popular. By the way just thought i throw out there that all of my friends who we run parties of 9+ in COD all switched over to BF3 except 2 who play BF3 occasionally but mostly nba2k13 now... just saying.
Just because your friends stopped playing doesn't mean most have. BF3 has lower population than black ops,around 30k and black ops 2 has over 400K most of the time. i highly doubt they care about BF3.

The Locomotive

D7 Loco

'The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread'
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
the only thing i really care about is the create a class things, i havnt bought one yet, but i think that they would be very useful

The Locomotive

D7 Loco

'The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread'
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
the only thing i really care about is the create a class things, i havnt bought one yet, but i think that they would be very useful
i just bought it and it is amazing! very useful, only downside is that if you use the wrong set it cant be changed in game

Top Bottom
Login
Register