• Start date
  • Views 47,375
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TRX Amplify

Reaction score
Sin$
what console? unfortunately I don't have any modded planes or the terrorbyte I just like to see rare cars and collectibles lol. I'm on xbox
me too haha

T

Travelar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With four people, we stored a Lost Slamvan from the Cracked MC mission! The fourth person sits in the vehicle so that it doesn't despawn when you enter the parking garage.

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With four people, we stored a Lost Slamvan from the Cracked MC mission! The fourth person sits in the vehicle so that it doesn't despawn when you enter the parking garage.

Only takes 2 people bro

B

boishstar

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for anyone who is willing to give me either the stratum or the Sadler with all the extras. Will pay through PayPal.

Psn: boishstar

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for anyone who is willing to give me either the stratum or the Sadler with all the extras. Will pay through PayPal.

Psn: boishstar
damn I got both but I'm on Xbox D: btw if you get one you can make the other with the merge glitch. I made a 255 stratum using a 255 Sadler. also made a rusty rebel with everything using said sadler

B

boishstar

Reaction score
Sin$
damn I got both but I'm on Xbox D: btw if you get one you can make the other with the merge glitch. I made a 255 stratum using a 255 Sadler. also made a rusty rebel with everything using said sadler

That’s the play, just gotta find someone

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a modded B-11 on PS4?

Z

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bmx will be invisible and you cant transfer it
Hmmmm, I’ll have to give it a try tomorrow. I know it’s invisible but I’ve transferred it before. I know some things won’t transfer if you try to push it with a faggio for some reason, so I’ve just grabbed a car from the garage and did it that way. What does it say when you try to go into the MOC to move it?

K

Kj Apa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i found out how to save the bmx in a car spot, you have to transfer it to a garage which has a full bike rack, and it will spawn in a car spot :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register