Patched New Outside GC2F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travelar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With four people, we stored a Lost Slamvan from the Cracked MC mission! The fourth person sits in the vehicle so that it doesn't despawn when you enter the parking garage.

boishstar

Reaction score
Looking for anyone who is willing to give me either the stratum or the Sadler with all the extras. Will pay through PayPal.

Psn: boishstar

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for anyone who is willing to give me either the stratum or the Sadler with all the extras. Will pay through PayPal.

Psn: boishstar
damn I got both but I'm on Xbox D: btw if you get one you can make the other with the merge glitch. I made a 255 stratum using a 255 Sadler. also made a rusty rebel with everything using said sadler

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bmx will be invisible and you cant transfer it
Hmmmm, I’ll have to give it a try tomorrow. I know it’s invisible but I’ve transferred it before. I know some things won’t transfer if you try to push it with a faggio for some reason, so I’ve just grabbed a car from the garage and did it that way. What does it say when you try to go into the MOC to move it?

Kj Apa

Reaction score
Ok i found out how to save the bmx in a car spot, you have to transfer it to a garage which has a full bike rack, and it will spawn in a car spot :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom