What's new

Patched New out of map Detroit

T

TheRealDgk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working for me on Xbox One 11/30/2014
If you can't get this glitch to work have a look at my other video that's on my channel and try that.

Text tutorial:
1. Go to where I am in the video and line yourself up with the corner of the trains support beam.
2. Double jump and slightly move forward to land on the corner (it's very easy to miss).
Turn around and face towards the corner of the building.
4. Walk forward and press A at the same time (this should make you do a super jump without pressing A twice).
5. Activate your Exo Hover and land on the corner of the building.
6. Face the tracks walk forward and press A at the same time, once you're at the peak of your jump Exo Boost forward and you should land on the tracks.

Last edited:
RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, dose this work on all consoles? Or have you not tried? I will have a look on Xbox one now :smile:

D

Dirty Craig 69

Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried on the 360, I don't know if the wall you have to hover to is just hard to get to or if there is a barrier there but so far I have not been able to do it :frown:

IoM x iBlazeee

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried on the 360, I don't know if the wall you have to hover to is just hard to get to or if there is a barrier there but so far I have not been able to do it :frown:
Same with me I couldn't get on the wall you have to hover to

Hecky Nash

Hecky Nash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Perfect! They patched the one at the end of the map through a hotfix :frown:

xXJSG350Xx

xXJSG350Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Real question is can you get killed by the tram car in the beginning, that would be funny.

Top Bottom
Login
Register