What's new

OR/AS New OR/AS Trailer & Prefix

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score

We weren't just blessed with a new trailer today, but also a new prefix so that we can prepare for the upcoming news and release of the the new games! It would greatly be appreciated if you guys would use the new prefix when posting content pertaining to the new games!

Kin RaidersFan ODonnell Cosmic Owl

Last edited:
Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Pikachu Cosplay = :vomit:

Brawly looks a lot better.

Southy

Southy

Reaction score
I agree with u
but if they do that it should be more than pikachu
I disagree, simply because I'm getting the gist that game freak fap over of Pokemon wearing borderline lingerie. It's quite disturbing.

PokePussy will be next lmfao

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I disagree, simply because I'm getting the gist that game freak fap over of Pokemon wearing borderline lingerie. It's quite disturbing.
You're missing the point....

They showed that just to let us know that Pokemon contests where making a return. Each Pikachu showed a different trait that goes along with the contest.

Cute, tough, beauty, cool etc..

Southy

Southy

Reaction score
You're missing the point....

They showed that just to let us know that Pokemon contests where making a return. Each Pikachu showed a different trait that goes along with the contest.

Cute, tough, beauty, cool etc..
Fair point. I haven't done my research into the contests etc so I wouldn't know.

Hitomi Tanaka

Hitomi Tanaka

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Grizzled Veteran Services Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks it's weird to "rub/pet" virtual creatures? It also said "Create a secret base and share it with the world" that doesn't sound like much of a secret.

Sakuretsu

Sakuretsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We weren't just blessed with a new trailer today, but also a new prefix so that we can prepare for the upcoming news and release of the the new games! It would greatly be appreciated if you guys would use the new prefix when posting content pertaining to the new games!
So, uh, "Omega Sapphire and Alpha Sapphire" for the new prefix? I didn't take you for a Ruby-hater...

Jokes aside, the new prefix is a big fail typo. OS/AS

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So, uh, "Omega Sapphire and Alpha Sapphire" for the new prefix? I didn't take you for a Ruby-hater...

Jokes aside, the new prefix is a big fail typo. OS/AS
I don't know what you're talking about :tongue:

ApexDesigns7S

ApexDesigns7S

10-24-13
Reaction score
This game looks amazing. :smile:

Top Bottom