Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed working on xbox one will have a video on this soon

Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
step 1: Drive a car to a arm wrestling game circle on your map. You don't have to be too close to it, you just have to be able to see exactly where it is and remember it.

step 2: Go to your interaction menu and activate passive mode.

Step 3: Go to your interaction menu and/hide options and select the option to hide "others" and when the arm wrestling circle is no longer visible drive to where it was.

step 4: Go back to passive mode and deactivate it.

step 5: Go back to your interaction menu/hide options and select show "others" as soon as the countdown timer for deactivating passive mode dissappears from your screen.

You can use mission circles for this glitch too, but you have a higher chance of being kicked from the game if you do.

Sometimes the hotfix will detect it and kick you on rare occasions. Once you are in the glitch you won't be kicked.

Once in the glitch you can do everything you could before the hotfix for the last method.

Credit to S10Px for finding the original method which this is based off.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...sable-off-the-radar-interiors-breach.1396767/
In the link his say xbox 1 and ps4 why do ppl want to waste others time just for a view!

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
In the link his say xbox 1 and ps4 why do ppl want to waste others time just for a view!
The link was put in so people know what the original glitch did so I don't need to re answer questions about it.

Last edited:
Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The link was put in so people know what the original glitch did so I don't need to re answer questions about it.
Ok then Xbox 360 does not have the option to hide jobs can you answer that.

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok then Xbox 360 does not have the option to hide jobs can you answer that.
Where does it say it works for the 360? It is obvious that it is only for next gen consoles.

If it bothers you that much report the thread. Stop moaning and going off topic please.

Last edited:
Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where does it say it works for any console, I just won't ever click on another of your threads, I must have stumped your tiny brain for that to be your only comeback lmao.
And I was on topic because you failed to put what consoles it worked on hoping the 7 yr old's would give you notoriety before they tried it.

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where does it say it works for any console, I just won't ever click on another of your threads, I must have stumped your tiny brain for that to be your only comeback lmao.
And I was on topic because you failed to put what consoles it worked on hoping the 7 yr old's would give you notoriety before they tried it.
Stop seeking attention and go find something constructive to do with your life.

Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop seeking attention and go find something constructive to do with your life.
Like posting a glitch that doesn't work for all consoles and not stating which ones it does work for, then harassing a poster ok. I won't have anything further to say to you leon10.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Like posting a glitch that doesn't work for all consoles and not stating which ones it does work for, then harassing a poster ok. I won't have anything further to say to you leon10.

Obviously it's for next gen as old gen does not have the option.
Move on and stop derailing his thread.
There are plenty old gen glitches seen as there will be no more patches so why make a fuss about this one

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
leon10 leon10 You just lost credibility to a real stand up guy. Kracker215 Kracker215 is a super awesome human being and you've done ruined any chance of earning his friendship. I hope you're happy, cuz he's through with you.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
And back on topic in case anybody does not know you can select cops turn blind eye before starting the glitch and you will never get any wanted level during glitch

Posted previously in original thread by AkiiG and still works with this method

JaaqBoss

JaaqBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I may have an idea for a dupe glitch who wants 2 try it out with me on xbox one?

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem I've had is that I can't access my garage or LSC etc when in the glitch, so it is difficult to adopt a duplication glitch from this when you can't even see people or enter your own property. No in game internet so no buying vehicles either, think I might be giving up on this, unless I feel like visiting Lester or Floyds empty houses.

SeveralChickens

SeveralChickens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to note that a couple of times I did this, other players could not kill me at all, even with explosives. I was in an Armoured Kuruma, and a guy hit me with an RPG and nothing happened. I rode him right over lol.

Also, I still get a wanted level even when I have the cops turn a blind eye first. If you show option just after the passive timer hits 0, you'll be in passive mode with weapons. At least that's what's happening for me.

The only downsides to this glitch are no interaction menu, phone, player blips, or using any of the shops and LSC. I wish there was another off radar glitch like the one involving the theatre that got patched...

Last edited:
Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to note that a couple of times I did this, other players could not kill me at all, even with explosives. I was in an Armoured Kuruma, and a guy hit me with an RPG and nothing happened. I rode him right over lol.

Also, I still get a wanted level even when I have the cops turn a blind eye first. If you show option just after the passive timer hits 0, you'll be in passive mode with weapons. At least that's what's happening for me.

The only downsides to this glitch are no interaction menu, phone, player blips, or using any of the shops and LSC. I wish there was another off radar glitch like the one involving the theatre that got patched...

No wanted level works for me on xb1
Just put blind eye on first then do glitch
You can call cops on phone then kill them and they do nothing

SeveralChickens

SeveralChickens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did have the cops turn a blind eye first. I always still end up getting a wanted level. And you can't call them, phone does not work at all with this glitch. You can try calling contacts, but they never pick up. Emergency services included.

Unless it's different on X-Box One. I'm on PS4.

Top Bottom
Login
Register