• Start date
  • Views 7,003
leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
step 1: Drive a car to a arm wrestling game circle on your map. You don't have to be too close to it, you just have to be able to see exactly where it is and remember it.

step 2: Go to your interaction menu and activate passive mode.

Step 3: Go to your interaction menu and/hide options and select the option to hide "others" and when the arm wrestling circle is no longer visible drive to where it was.

step 4: Go back to passive mode and deactivate it.

step 5: Go back to your interaction menu/hide options and select show "others" as soon as the countdown timer for deactivating passive mode dissappears from your screen.

You can use mission circles for this glitch too, but you have a higher chance of being kicked from the game if you do.

Sometimes the hotfix will detect it and kick you on rare occasions. Once you are in the glitch you won't be kicked.

Once in the glitch you can do everything you could before the hotfix for the last method.

Credit to S10Px for finding the original method which this is based off.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...sable-off-the-radar-interiors-breach.1396767/

Last edited:
Lister of Smeg

Lister of Smeg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but i suppose you cant see or kill
other players like the previous ones like this?

pcorlatan

pcorlatan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The other day I tried it a couple times with a job circle by the LS Airport and it worked for a minute each time but I ended up being kicked to singleplayer both times. I guess the hotfix detected me trying that one. If the arm wrestling circle is possible I'll try it with some friends tonight.

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The other day I tried it a couple times with a job circle by the LS Airport and it worked for a minute each time but I ended up being kicked to singleplayer both times. I guess the hotfix detected me trying that one. If the arm wrestling circle is possible I'll try it with some friends tonight.

The fun thing about it is you can blow up peoples personnel vehicles and someone random has to pay for it lol.

Lister of Smeg

Lister of Smeg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone remind how to UNhide things on my map? I removed all the darts and arm wrestling and i dont remember how

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This means I can continue working on my money glitch using this we have a successful dupe thx to this glitch just trying to figure out how to make it so it doesn't lock the dupe for people not in this glitch

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
dupe glitch with this how?
Lister you on Xbox one I'll show you right now if you listen to my steps you will see we can make a successful dupe problem is it's only accessible once duped to the person in this glitch 
But then even when he gets out of it he can't get in it anymore either but it doesn't kick him on til he gets out but it will kick any legitimate player moment the dupe happens which is the problem 
Also pretty sure there's a guns in garage glitch with this if you have that mission now used for the wolf hands glitch cuz the mission circle is inside your garage and when you do the glitch in there it makes your cars vanish and puts you into the default 10 car that's connected to everyone else's

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup just killed two people in their garages but got kicked due to patch but I'm sure patch is able to be bypassed from all missions rather then just arm wrestling I'll keep trying but I'll upload clip of me doing glitch the killing two people in a garage was funny as hell

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup just killed two people in their garages but got kicked due to patch but I'm sure patch is able to be bypassed from all missions rather then just arm wrestling I'll keep trying but I'll upload clip of me doing glitch the killing two people in a garage was funny as hell
It can be done with any mission circle but it works best with arm wrestling.

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It will work with mission circles, you just have a lower chance of successfully activating the glitch due to the hotfix.
I think it might be fully patched when it comes to using bookmarked missions cuz I know the server reads them differently hence missions using bookmarks usually teleported you to job location which is why they made it so we can't book mark contact jobs anymore it greatly sped up the time doing em

Top Bottom
Login
Register