Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

New Nazi Zombie Glitch!!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by I lI lI lII II, Feb 5, 2009 with 18 replies and 10,006 views.

1. I lI lI lII II

I lI lI lII II Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You guys are going to love and hate me. Lets start with the hate first.

Hate: No Video :.(

And now the love.

Love: A new Nazi Zombie glitch that you can rank up on the leaderboards if done right. It's also in the first room.

The Glitch: Ok when you first start get as many points as you can and open the help/hell room. Try to get the flamethrower. Now go back to the first room where the stairs are. There is a little spot on the right side near the bottom where you can run, jump, and dive into and when you try to stand it says "Can't crouch here". If done correctly the zombies will be far enough back that they will not beable to hit you.

[attachment=607:5/9/9/4/7/1313.attach]

Thanks for your time,
    I lI lI lII II (BarCode)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well

FIRST - is this glitch on the left of the pillar? if so, its already been tried and tested and doesnt work...they still attack you ever though it says "Cant Stand Here"

SECOND - if it is on the right of the pillar, could you provide more pictures and proof so we can see? because all we know is that you've pointed out where it is, but we dont know if it works?

thanks man :biggrin:

3. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    [attachment=608:5/9/9/4/7/1314.attach]

Heres A better picture. Sorry for the doube post. Hope you guys find this helpful and I also forgot to add DO NOT open the stairs or else the zombies from above will beable to hit you.

4. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    right, ok, well, is there any pictures of you IN the glitch? i know im being picky, but that picture just shows where it is, and not it actually working?

5. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Lol no im sorry man i'm on my laptop right now. I just found the glitch out like 10 mins ago by myself from just fooling around and figured I would share it with you guys. I don't have a dazzle or anything like that yet but I will be getting one. If you want add me on xbox live and I can show you how to do it. My gamertag is I lI lI lII II.

6. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok dude, well, when you can get a picture, then just upload, because i think people would rather see you in the glitch than see where it is :biggrin: if it definatly works and you've got proof then upload it :wink:

7. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Alright dude thanks for the feedback. :thumbup:

8. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  9. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah just take a picture of the zombies backed off of you.

10. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    I understand that you have no way of posting a video independently. I do appreciate your clear description and (of course) the correct English :tongue:. Try to post several pics in this situation next time.

11. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Alright thanks for all tips guys. :smile:

12. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
  13. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
  14. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok..i know its been a while, and im apologise, but i DID try this out...however, as the way life turns out..my phone got ran over :mad: (which had pictures)

soo..basically...

THIS GLITCH DOESNT WORK

when i tried it...it just pushes you out of the wall and you hover in the air, but you can still get attacked...soo its a no no im afraid

once again, i apologise so much for the lack of pictures...

stupid cars :tongue:

15. Lulu

Lulu     Retired

Ratings:
    Yup, this was patched a long time ago. Good try though OP :wink:

16. Chill as a Chiny

Chill as a Chiny Newbie

Ratings:
  17. ksaul

ksaul Enthusiast

Ratings:
    obviously someone doesnt read :S

18. shady495

shady495 Newbie

Ratings:
    there is one up next to the trench which works if you do it right. i got to lvl 30 and had them all backed into the window, but i threw a grenade and i bounced and........ oh my god my ray guns still up there:.(:.(:.(

19. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you mean the wooden board/plank glitch?