• Thread starter I lI lI lII II
  • Start date
  • Views 10,311
I

I lI lI lII II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys are going to love and hate me. Lets start with the hate first.

Hate: No Video :.(

And now the love.

Love: A new Nazi Zombie glitch that you can rank up on the leaderboards if done right. It's also in the first room.

The Glitch: Ok when you first start get as many points as you can and open the help/hell room. Try to get the flamethrower. Now go back to the first room where the stairs are. There is a little spot on the right side near the bottom where you can run, jump, and dive into and when you try to stand it says "Can't crouch here". If done correctly the zombies will be far enough back that they will not beable to hit you.

[attachment=607:5/9/9/4/7/1313.attach]

Thanks for your time,
I lI lI lII II (BarCode)

D

Doofusmad21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well

FIRST - is this glitch on the left of the pillar? if so, its already been tried and tested and doesnt work...they still attack you ever though it says "Cant Stand Here"

SECOND - if it is on the right of the pillar, could you provide more pictures and proof so we can see? because all we know is that you've pointed out where it is, but we dont know if it works?

thanks man :biggrin:

I

I lI lI lII II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[attachment=608:5/9/9/4/7/1314.attach]

Heres A better picture. Sorry for the doube post. Hope you guys find this helpful and I also forgot to add DO NOT open the stairs or else the zombies from above will beable to hit you.

D

Doofusmad21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
right, ok, well, is there any pictures of you IN the glitch? i know im being picky, but that picture just shows where it is, and not it actually working?

I

I lI lI lII II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol no im sorry man i'm on my laptop right now. I just found the glitch out like 10 mins ago by myself from just fooling around and figured I would share it with you guys. I don't have a dazzle or anything like that yet but I will be getting one. If you want add me on xbox live and I can show you how to do it. My gamertag is I lI lI lII II.

D

Doofusmad21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok dude, well, when you can get a picture, then just upload, because i think people would rather see you in the glitch than see where it is :biggrin: if it definatly works and you've got proof then upload it :wink:

Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah just take a picture of the zombies backed off of you.

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand that you have no way of posting a video independently. I do appreciate your clear description and (of course) the correct English :tongue:. Try to post several pics in this situation next time.

D

Doofusmad21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok..i know its been a while, and im apologise, but i DID try this out...however, as the way life turns out..my phone got ran over :mad: (which had pictures)

soo..basically...

THIS GLITCH DOESNT WORK

when i tried it...it just pushes you out of the wall and you hover in the air, but you can still get attacked...soo its a no no im afraid

once again, i apologise so much for the lack of pictures...

stupid cars :tongue:

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Doofusmad21 said:
ok..i know its been a while, and im apologise, but i DID try this out...however, as the way life turns out..my phone got ran over :mad: (which had pictures)

soo..basically...

THIS GLITCH DOESNT WORK

when i tried it...it just pushes you out of the wall and you hover in the air, but you can still get attacked...soo its a no no im afraid

once again, i apologise so much for the lack of pictures...

stupid cars :tongue:
Yup, this was patched a long time ago. Good try though OP :wink:

S

shady495

Reaction score
Sin$
there is one up next to the trench which works if you do it right. i got to lvl 30 and had them all backed into the window, but i threw a grenade and i bounced and........ oh my god my ray guns still up there:.(:.(:.(

Top Bottom
Login
Register