• Views 1,445
FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Check it out, it's called the "Scorpio Xbox One." It's supposed to be, at least in some degree, more powerful than the new console Sony is releasing. It's also supposed to have support with the Oculus Rift, although that seems strange considering that was promised last year at E3, as well as the Hololens, neither of which I have seen with the Xbox One since then. Additionally, a slim console has been announced for release, I've posted a photo of it at the bottom of this post in a spoiler.

Article from Kotaku

Article from Polygon

oculus-rift-xbox-one-665x385.jpg

xbox-one-scorpio-and-xbox-slim-vs-playstation-4k-neo.jpg

Last edited:
Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I woud love to get this. Hope the VR is compatible with the old Xbox one.

Rambo388

Rambo388

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably got to by special stuff from microhard to get VR so yea not worth my time I'll wait till the next next gen comes out so maybe it will be part of a bundle

YELLING CAPS

YELLING CAPS

ITCHY;- ROMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
Virtual Reality taking over the gaming and entertainment scene like a wildfire. It's pretty interesting , however once Ps4 gets to this ( R.i.P )for Microsoft step into introducing it due to Sonys superiority as for now :sneaky:.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably going to be another $500...

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, if it's going to have such little changes like the PS4.5, then I really doubt it will be worth whatever they try and sell these at! Hell yeah, VR would be so cool to use on the console, although does that justify the $500 price tag this will have (just a guess)... No it doesn't.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard about this, I won't be getting it though. Already got an X1.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems pretty cool but if it's gonna be super expensive, I'll just stick to the normal Xbox One. I'll admit the design of that virtual reality headset looks pretty slick. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Hardened Veteran Contest Sponsor FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I would definitely buy it if I was a huge enthusiast of XBOX, atleast they are trying to win back everyone with something really dope

Berry

Berry

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if I would purchase this, or just stick with my X1.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are there any pictures out of the slim version?
I misread a little bit. But no, there isn't. However, there is references spread out in the Operating System files that we were able to dump that label the next Xbox One as "Slim" and the first Xbox One as "Launch".
We should be hearing a lot at E3 about the future of Xbox, as well as the future of Halo. There will probably be an announcement of a Halo Wars 2 beta and something about TMCC (they've been holding off for some odd reason).

Berry

Berry

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I misread a little bit. But no, there isn't. However, there is references spread out in the Operating System files that we were able to dump that label the next Xbox One as "Slim" and the first Xbox One as "Launch".
We should be hearing a lot at E3 about the future of Xbox, as well as the future of Halo. There will probably be an announcement of a Halo Wars 2 beta and something about TMCC (they've been holding off for some odd reason).
If the console is quite a bit smaller, I might actually get it.

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The current Xbox One isn't even worth the $, I would not buy this one. I plan on buying a PS4 since I believe they will be VR compatible

Top Bottom
Login
Register