But I present its after patch :happy:

Found by : TutoFacileFrance

EASY methode

in session only invite

1 - GO in your garage with your friend and go into Elegy RH8
2 - go in your LSC with your friend
3 - Buy benny's Upgrade
4 - Out of your car
5 - your friend use the story charactere selection , and wait on the alerte screen
6 - you go in your garage ( on foot )
7 - go in other Elegy and go in your LSC

8 - Out of your car and go in the Lowrider and buy plate
9 - Out of your lowrider repeat step 6 - 9

Thanks to Elblade for the English translation
:smile:
English Tutorial By Eblade67

Another TutoFacileFrance Lowrider Special !!!!!!

Requirements

CEO Garage with modshop.

A friend.

**You cannot use an already upgraded Bennys car**

Patience!! Read the steps fully so you don't make a mistake. Once you have 1st dupe the rest take 30 secs a time.

Do not be put off by what appears a lot of steps. It just looks long as I tried to make it easy to not make a mistake. It only takes a few mins to get first dupe.

Setup

Fill all spaces to be dupe with FREE Elegy RH8's.

You join an INVITE only session and set target mode to FREE AIM.

Your friend joins a CLOSED friend session and sets target mode to ASSISTED AIM.

Duplication Steps

1) Take free elegy RH8 from slot 6 garage 1 into modshop and fully upgrade car to the max including Bennys Upgrade-***Do not leave the menu after fully upgrading***

2) While still on modshop menu screen go to dashboard and select join friend using friends list. Let the dashboard go back itself to game(do not manually back out by pressing back button) and then select exit to street with car.

***You will get Join friend alert screen first as you see car animation of drive to street so ACCEPT that, but wait on target error screen for 15 secs and then cancel target error. If done correctly you will be FROZEN inside car looking at elevator in modshop.

If you are too slow you will be outside and will need to upgrade another car and try again.

If you are too fast the join screen will appear before you can click exit to street.

***TOP TIP***
You can use any car to practice the above so you don't waste money. Take any car in and change one thing then try steps. Once you are sure you have the steps to get frozen correct go for a fully upgraded Elegy!!!

Good news!! Once you get this bit right the rest has no timing issues, just follow the steps carefully.
--------------------------------------------------
3) While frozen send friend invite to your session. They will need to accept to change target mode.

4) Once friend in your lobby get him to start R* Job (Titan of a Job) and STAY on LOBBY screen. Be aware if you are in a party you will get an option to join friend pop up. CANCEL THAT OPTION.

5) You join friend using in game start menu option to join friend.

6) You will receive an error that you cannot join him and will be returned to modshop standing beside your car.

7) Get back in your car in modshop.

8) Friend quits job and then invite him to your modshop.

9) Ask friend to get in passenger side of car in modshop--Once friend gets in he will be frozen on a black screen tell him to do nothing.

10) You exit car and walk to elevator and return to garage 1

11) Enter Original Car garage 1 and Drive out to street and then drive back into garage 1. (Friend will be unfrozen at this point).

12) Enter any elegy RH8 and press right on dpad to enter modshop. You will now have 2 cars inside the modshop.

13) Exit RH8 and walk over to clone and get in clone.

14) Press right on dpad in clone and change the plate.

15) Exit clone and walk to elevator and return to garage 1.

16) Go to garage management circle and swap the car with any other car to make it appear as a retro elegy.

17) Enter another RH8 in garage 1 and press right on dpad to enter modshop then exit car.

18) Enter clone and CHANGE PLATE then exit car and walk back to elevator and return to garage 1.

19) Return to step 16

20) To Rinse and Repeat just repeat steps 16 to 19.

It is possible to dupe 120 slots off one upgraded car. Swap cars from other garage and continue duping.

DO NOT USE YOUR OFFICE ASSISTANT TO BRING YOU A CAR FROM EXTERNAL GARAGES AS THE CLONE WILL DISAPPEAR.

Last edited:
jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sick find

I guess patches aren't always a bad thing:biggrin:

meanfingrr

meanfingrr

Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully someone can figure out a way to make this work on pc. I have zero money on the Xbox account

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys brilliant Work by TutoFacileFrance TutoFacileFrance again.

I had little time today but can assure everybody works 100% on xb1.

Take your time and follow the steps carefully.

I am sure 100 people will try to amend steps to make shorter.

I tried as best I could to make them clear and easy to follow that's why they are long.

In reality in only takes couple of mins to setup then a rapid rinse and repeat.

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys brilliant Work by TutoFacileFrance TutoFacileFrance again.

I had little time today but can assure everybody works 100% on xb1.

Take your time and follow the steps carefully.

I am sure 100 people will try to amend steps to make shorter.

I tried as best I could to make them clear and easy to follow that's why they are long.

In reality in only takes couple of mins to setup then a rapid rinse and repeat.
In Tuto's video he only adds the Benny's upgrade. Then when he gets in the clone, he fully upgrades it. I'm wondering if you can start with a fresh Elegy, just change the plate, then do the steps to get the clone & friend in the mod shop. Then do the Benny's upgrade and the rest of the upgrades when you start the actual duplication process. That way if someone messes up, it only costs them $200 per car til they have the clone & friend in the mod shop. I'm guessing yes since we will be duping a Retro over a stock RH8.

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, by dashboard do you mean your preferred console's dash or the GTA dash?

N

Not_Hot5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In Tuto's video he only adds the Benny's upgrade. Then when he gets in the clone, he fully upgrades it. I'm wondering if you can start with a fresh Elegy, just change the plate, then do the steps to get the clone & friend in the mod shop. Then do the Benny's upgrade and the rest of the upgrades when you start the actual duplication process. That way if someone messes up, it only costs them $200 per car til they have the clone & friend in the mod shop. I'm guessing yes since we will be duping a Retro over a stock RH8.
No. It must be the Benny's upgrade. If you screw up, it's expensive. If you get it, it's >$950,000 per car.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$

It's not difficult to get right

I posted how u can test at little cost.

You need benny's upgrade or clone will disappear

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not difficult to get right

I posted how u can test at little cost.

You need benny's upgrade or clone will disappear
Cool. Just wondering if you tested both ways. Forgot that essentially the Retro and RH8 are 2 different cars.

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I having one problem my console doesn't automatically go back to the game once I hit join?
EDIT - restarted my console, it now automatically goes back.

Last edited:
Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I having one problem my console doesn't automatically go back to the game once I hit join?
EDIT - restarted my console, it now automatically goes back.

After testing few weeks timing was an issue.

I found using the dashboard to auto jump back removes that problem.
When it goes back to game it by itself you know the join option will pop up almost instantly.
So you can select exit to street then join appears a sec later every time

FiVEOHFiVE

FiVEOHFiVE

Meechy Darko, Dirt Cobain, Fleezus Christ
Reaction score
Sin$
This is godsend, I finally got down to 4 retros left from the dartboard glitch and wanna be loaded up for the next dlc. Gotta clear out my ceo garages on my 2 characters now lol.

Big Point: There was something R* added called DUPE_DETECT. I'm a little worried about the possibility of these new Retros getting nullified or resulting in bans/suspensions.

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After testing few weeks timing was an issue.

I found using the dashboard to auto jump back removes that problem.
When it goes back to game it by itself you know the join option will pop up almost instantly.
So you can select exit to street then join appears a sec later every time
Wen i hit joing a mesage come out i acept it or bit back? Dont have it clear

Top Bottom
Login
Register