What's new

Patched New money glitch ,get any car you want , dup and sell your cars with bypass !

K

Kohev

Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda hilarious how you let it publicly known what your plans are to avoid the hotfix.
As if they aren't browsing these forums as we speak. lmao

Rockstar will most likely not be browsing these forums in all seriousness. They have their own website which gets spammed with new jobs constantly so they will just be checking them instead of a thread on here.

RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The only possiblity is look like for 2 cars garage
But that kinda

Anyway just create a loop track bypassing that empty garage to our owned garage..:facepalm:

R

ryanboii5723

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait I don't see the rebels when I fall into my garage wtf
You have to wait they do spawn inside the garage DURING the race so just wait if they r after like 10mins then u should restart or wait in free mode

bamford71001

bamford71001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar will most likely not be browsing these forums in all seriousness. They have their own website which gets spammed with new jobs constantly so they will just be checking them instead of a thread on here.
to them they think this is patched now.. there done browsing now

Geefiasco

Geefiasco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, keep these 'new plans' to yourself, or discuss them via PM and when you hit the jackpot - share them on a Friday; as recent trends when glitches have dropped show that Rockstar offices seem to be quiet on a weekend - at least then we can milk the glitch for 2-3 days.

It's plain obvious that Rockstar browse these forums, so keep things on the hush-hush.

M

m3kal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol i just need something worth buying. A mansion would be sweet with 20 car garage ha

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
going to try out the 6 cars garage on my cfw but i highly doubt. They juste made the cars not load on race , its actually the same garage they have no real one or fake one

Yup. More than likely the case. I'm really surprised they haven't taken garage/property access out completely during jobs to be honest, with all the glitches that stem from it. Meh...I just like doin em for kicks anyway. The few million I get just from fartin around, will cover a month of resprays and insurance costs on blowing up all these noobs Pantos and Windsors....

.....See ya around LSC jerkweeds. You won't see me.....beep beep.....beep beep......KABLOOEY!

~"Bad Sport! You've destroyed someone's personal vehicle. Behave yourself or else!"

Literally 2 seconds later.....

~"Good Sport! You've received $2000 from Rockstar for good behavior! Keep it up!"

Back to glitchin.....

semskiy

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought they have so much staff that they can browse and track every forum they know, these are the same company that made that old movie "lawnmower man"

bamford71001

bamford71001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there should be a chat room for gta 5 .. each thread has a chat room and also this for questions and compliments :tongue:

Erasable

Erasable

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only possiblity is look like for 2 cars garage
But that kinda

Anyway just create a loop track bypassing that empty garage to our owned garage..:facepalm:
Why only 2 car garage? 6 car garage is there still. Just parachuted in.

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought they have so much staff that they can browse and track every forum they know, these are the same company that made that old movie "lawnmower man"
Lawnmower Man wut wut? Nah...

RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever i saw map during , this race glitch
I only laughed at their idea of stoping us to enter our garage, like ideas of '80 but works for them

Whoever put this empty structure , either genius, or an random guy from the street( that also happen in any movie which has one Unvaluable character, that only tell one good thing)

ZingerBurger

ZingerBurger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch is still fine for me,

Anyone know any hard to find or glitched cars that you can get using this glitch?

A

Al Pacin0

Reaction score
Sin$
My money just got reset on ps4 thankfully I bought everything on the Pegasus catalogue and Warstock, also I withdrew most of it on my 2nd character in cash and this didn't get reset :smile: Kept 9M

Top Bottom
Login
Register