What's new

Patched New money glitch ,get any car you want , dup and sell your cars with bypass !

D

Deleted member 917179

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched guys
Hello guys , this a new crazy solo money glitches that allow you to get ANY cars from a race even the Roosvelt and colored Tornado and colored BMX + insurance. You can dupe your own cars too if you want to make unlimited money

If you dupe your panto or Windsor using a Karin Rebel you can get unlimited money SOLO with 45 minutes wait bypass. We creat a modded activity for PS3 and PS4 so you can imediately spawn under you first 10 cars garage. Just follow the ramp to get inside.

For Xbox ONE and 360 you have to fall into your garage with a car, video on Dailymotion below.

NEW HOW TO DO YOUR OWN RACE :

Thanks to FreightTrainWTF

NEW link added for PS3 & PS4 job, you can now get up to 4 players !

This was found by S10Px (https://www.youtube.com/user/S10Px) and TutoFacileFrance (https://www.youtube.com/user/tutofacilefrance).

All Jobs + NEW :
Add Stalion, Dukes etc + vans + 4 players for the Xbox ONE ! Thanks to mojowhojo !
Added Stalion , Dukes etc for the PS4 job !
Added vans for PS3 & PS4 jobs !

PS4 only: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/n45Ajki8YEq3a9uJFykxEA

Xbox One: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/B-VIY_EVhUueHGvecMJB0A

Text tut :

NOTE: Karin Rebel = Karin Rusty Rebel

Step 1 for PS3 & PS4.
Go to here: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/n45Ajki8YEq3a9uJFykxEA for PS4.
Add this race/job to your game (log to Social Club). You may have to restart the game to see this activity un your favorite.

Step 1 for XBOX.
Go to and add this race called "gggg course gta mode" (log to Social club ) You may have to restart the game to see the activity.

Step 2 All consoles.
Press Start > Online > Activity > Play activity > Favorite > Race > Play the race

Step 3 for all consoles..
Once in the race just hold Triangle on PS4 and PS3 , you will pop under the map , get out of your car. See the ramps ? Get up theme and boom you will be on your garage, if the garage dont show up just press triangle until you get inside a car.
On Xbox ONE and 360 you have to fall under the map with your car like in the video and you will hit your garage.

This is the garage where you gonna dupe your car so if you dont have empty spot ,leave, pull out some car to another garage. Now you can leave the job and buy some rusty rebel at this garage.

Now we can start duping

Step 4 all consoles.
Repeat the step 2/3 on both consoles but once in the lobby , choice the type of cars your want to dupe (SUV, supercars, etc) , you have to play the race with the cars you want to dupe if you use a custom cars like panto or Windsor you can sell them 200-240k$ , but you can dupe any cars from the race like the Roosvelt on classic cars , bike and a lot more. Also you can get free cars like t20 etc , even if you dont have it.

Check out the following link for which class each vehicle falls under:http://gta.wikia.com/Vehicles_in_GTA_V

Step 5 all consoles.
Once you spawn on PS3 & PS4 just press triangle you will pop under the Map then get out of your car and get up the ramp boom you are into your garage. Get into any Karin rebel but dont go out of your garage.
On Xbox ONE and 360 fall onto your garage with a car and get in a rusty rebel .

Step 6 PS3 & PS3.
Once in you garage into your Karin , hold triangle to respawn you can notice a red bar going up. At the end of the red bar then your screen start to goes black the bar quickly press on R2 (immediatly release it) to get out of your garage. You will hear your garage door and pop outside of your garage with your race car. If done right you will be frozen (try to accelerate once outside , if you can you fail the glitch so juste wait a couples of secondes you will be teleport then just hold triangle to pop under your garage then do it again) to no if you done it right just hold triangle to load checkpoint (respawn) then go Back to your garage , if the Karin Rebel is not there anymore you done it. Just go to the blue circle to see the name of the cars. Do it with all Karin Rebel then just leave and go Back online. Go to your garage and boom you can see the duped cars !

Step 6 for XBOX.
Hold Y you will notice a red bar going up, at the very very end of this bar you need to quickly press RT then quickly release RT. If done right you will pop out of you garage with your race car , you can notice that you can't accelerate just wait to be teleport and boom dup done. If you can accelerate just hold Y to load checkpoint and try again. If you done it right you should spawn online with the duped car.

Timing is the key , then you got it it will be easy.

Condensed Xbox 360 and Xbox one tutorial... Credit goes to Eblade67 Eblade67 and crimpyporcelli

Xbox One Tutorial
Fill your top garage on your mechanic list with rebels.
Your top garage is one you will spawn in.
I use supply St.
  1. get modded race from r* social
  2. start race with car u want to dupe
  3. get out of car at spawn point and stay towards left corner and drop into garage
  4. get in rebel
  5. hold Y till screen starts to turn black and quickly hit RT
  6. when u appear outside quickly hold Y to respawn at top of hole * (if you do this your dupes will be visible in garage)*
  7. repeat till garage full
  8. quit race go sell back to back

Xbox 360 Tutorial
  1. Start race with car you want
  2. Get out of car and walk (not jog) into the hole and into your garage (may take you a few times, aim for lower left of hole)
  3. Get in your Rebel
  4. Hold Y to quick restart and AS SOON as your screen goes black spam RT (you should hear garage opening)
  5. If steps above were done correctly you should be in the car that you want. (If not then repeat steps)
  6. Don't not move the car at all and wait until it glitches out and moves the car a little.
  7. Once it's done glitching get out and hold Y to respawn.
  8. (optional): Walk into hole again and drop into garage. Then walk over by the blue circle near the TV. You then see a list of cars and you can see if your new car is in there. (it will be invisible)
  9. Leave the race. DO NOT LEAVE GTA ONLINE!
PS3 Tutorial
  1. Once you have the created race from social club
  2. Start the race with car you want to dupe
  3. Get out of car at spawn point and stay towards left corner and drop into garage
  4. Get in rebel
  5. Hold triangle till screen starts to turn black and quickly hit R2
  6. When you appear outside quickly hold triangle to respawn at top of hole * (if you do this your dupes will be visible in garage)*
  7. Repeat till garage full
  8. Quit race go sell back to back

Check out the following thread for Frequently asked questions: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ction-frequently-asked-questions-faq.1363178/

Hop you can understand all of this , i'm french sorry guys.

English video by PellyTrolls :

How to fall under your garage on Xbox ONE and 360

Credit goes to SuCk10PrEsTiGeS and TutoFacileFrance.

Last edited:
T

TigerNick76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys , this a new crazy solo money glitches that allow you to get ANY cars from a race even the Roosvelt and colored Tornado and colored BMX + insurance. You can dupe your own cars too if you want to make unlimited money

If you dupe your panto or Windsor using a Karin Rebel you can get unlimited money SOLO with 45 minutes wait bypass. We creat a modded activity for PS3 and PS4 so you can imediately spawn under you first 10 cars garage. Just follow the ramp to get inside.

Sorry for xbox players but we doesnt got an xbox so you need to do a wallbreach to get inside your garage. ( I show the wallbreach at the end of the video)

This was found by SuCk10PrEsTiGeS (me) and TutoFacileFrance.

Text tut :

Step 1 for PS3 & PS4.
Go to http://rsg.ms/c849a52 and add this race called "test..." to your game (log to Social Club). You may have to restart the game to see this activity un your favorite.

Step 1 for XBOX.
Go to creator mode , creat a Land race , place the start of the race at the bridge wallbreach (at the end of my vid, the wallbreach is for xbox). Name it etc..Save it.

Step 2 All consoles.
Note : For Xbox players just go to Amu nation and buy a Parachute before doing this.
Press Start > Online > Activity > Play activity > Favorite > Race > Play the activity named "test..." (Only PS3 & 4) for xbox just play your activity made at step 1.

Step 3 for XBOX.
Once into the lobby race put it on Land race (so you can get out of your car) , if its note even done. Start the race pick up an SUV from the street and do the bridge wallbreach , like at the end of the video. Jump under the Map quickly open your parachute then do what i do in the video, if done right you should pop into your first 10 cars garage. This is the garage you have to buy Karin Rebel, so go back to online session and pull out cars in another garage so you can buy Karin Rebel un this one. Once done just buy a 3000$ Karin Rebel on All your empty space.

Step 3 for PS3 & PS4.
Once in the race lobby they should already be on a Land race so just play it.
You should see yourself on your garage or the host garage if you are with a friend. Choice any cars at this step we doesnt mind.
One you see the timer "3..2..1..GO" just wait the go then press Triangle to respawn. You should pop under the Map.
See the ramps? Just get out of your car , get up the ramps and boom you be one your first 10 cars garage. If you can't see the garage just press triangle , your character Will get into on of the cars of your garage and the garage will pop. This is the garage where you need to buy Karin Rebel so just leave the race go online then pull out some cars of the garage to make some empty Space then buy Karin rebel on them.

Step 4 all consoles.
Repeat the step 2/3 on both consoles (its a lot easier on PS4 & PS3 beacause of the modded activity, sorry) but once in the Sky in the lobby , choice the type of cars your want to dupe (SUV, supercars, etc) , you have to play the race with the cars you want to dupe if you use a custom cars like panto or Windsor you can sell them 200-240k$ , but you can dupe any cars from the race like the Roosvelt on classic cars , bike and a lot more. Also you can get free cars like t20 etc , even if you dont have it.

Step 5 all consoles.
For xbox , do the wallbreach and jump into your garage , if you fail you have to leave buy a parachute again etc.
Once you spawn on PS3 & PS4 just press triangle you will pop under the Map then get out of your car and get up the ramp boom you are into your garage. Get into any Karin rebel but dont go out of your garage.

Step 6 PS3 & PS3.
Once in you garage into your Karin , press triangle to respawn you can notice a red bar going up. At the very very end of the bar you have to quickly press on R2 (immediatly release it) to get out of your garage. You will hear your garage door and pop outside of your garage with your race car. If done right you will be frozen (try to accelerate once outside , if you can you fail the glitch so juste wait a couples of secondes you will be teleport then just press triangle to pop under your garage then do it again) to now if you done it right just press triangle to load checkpoint (respawn) then go Back to your garage , if the Karin Rebel is not there anymore you done it. Just go to the blue circle to see the name of the cars. Do it with all Karin Rebel then just leave and go Back online. Go to your garage and boom you can see the duped cars !

Step 6 for XBOX.
Once parachuted into your garage juste get into any Karin Rebel but dont get out of your garage.
Press Y you will notice a red bar going up, at the very very end of this bar you need to quickly press RT then quickly release RT. If done right you will pop out of you garage with your race car , you can notice that you can't accelerate just wait to be teleport and boom dup done. If you can accelerate just leave the race go amu nation buy a parachute and do it again. If you done it right you should spawn online with the duped car.

Timing is the key , then you got it it will be easy.

Hop you can understand all of this , i'm french sorry guys.

Here is a link to a video of this glitch made by me so its in French im sorry but i Hope it will help you to do it. I will post an english video then someone post one.
If you can't understand something in the tut juste ask me.

Credit goes to SuCk10PrEsTiGeS and TutoFacileFrance.

Can anyone make the mission for X1? The instructions are kind of unclear for the Xbox. But I will try it shortly

RiftLcy

RiftLcy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you parachute to your garage ? i'm from usa I don't understand video

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
OK who is sh¡t hot with creator and can make and post one for xb1 :biggrin:

Last edited:
Carlos78998

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice Find Tuto, every time someone finds a glitch, it leads to a money glitch, do you think the flying glitch with the karim karuma will lead to mods on ps4 lol

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
This is awesome, the level of creativity in these glitches is impressive. Now, hopefully someone can create a similar custom race for Xbox.......

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT FIND THE JOB:

Open social club in new window (make sure you are logged into the social club)
Change to your current platform (top right corner)
Come back to 7, open original social club link in ANOTHER BRAND NEW WINDOW
The job should now be there

This will resolve the issue

D

Deleted member 917179

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at the end of the video, i show a wallbreach where you can parachute yourself into your garage. Just do it on a race.

If someone can creat a similar job on xbox i will add the link to my post. That would be awsome.

Carlos78998

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Sin$
someone make a english video, i only understand spanish or english not another planet language lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register