What's new

Discussion New Modding Program (Voice Presentation)

• Thread starter bsrader
  • Start date
  • Views 1,782
Status
Not open for further replies.
bsrader

bsrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys please watch the vid for this new modding program i have attempted to create. I need an all out modifier to help with this amazing project i got going. When we get the real main project going i will be charging for the program which of course will be free if you'd helped out in the making and your names will be shown on the version there will be a tab called 'SAY THANKS TO THE MAKERS' and everyone who helped will be on their. Plus everyone who pays for the program will be donating to the makers so if you helped you will get percentages

I know i have posted this before but i thought that a voice presentation would be more considerate.

The password is: monkeymods

Download link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VE00Y34
http://rapidshare.com/files/338353737/Blue_Eclipse___v_Beta_00.1.rar.html

Video:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Ogu76qfBc[/ame]

Thank you for the help all it takes is a couple of tries!:confused:cared::confused:cared::confused:cared::confused:cared::.(:.(:.(:rolleyes::rolleyes:

shadow elite

shadow elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why do people make other people pay for mods.THIS IS A MODDING COMMUNITY NOTHING SHOULD BE PAID FOR i mean really, i have to think what se7ensins is comming too.

bsrader

bsrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
shadow elite said:
why do people make other people pay for mods.THIS IS A MODDING COMMUNITY NOTHING SHOULD BE PAID FOR i mean really, i have to think what se7ensins is comming too.

I just meant that as a temporary way to pay the ones who would help me not any any permanent way at all

N

NsG Boost

Reaction score
Sin$
shadow elite said:

If you think about it for one second you'll realise, if you have an opportunity to make money you'll take it... how ever some people do do things for free out the kindness of there hearts... (Not very often)...

Tricked

Tricked

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
this looks like your trying to copy modio/horizon correct me if i wrong?

bsrader

bsrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mr F3NIX said:
this looks like your trying to copy modio/horizon correct me if i wrong?

No that is one thing i am trying not to do for the reasons of theft of merchandise is not my gift. I am trying to make a program better and more reliable

NsG Boost said:
If you think about it for one second you'll realise, if you have an opportunity to make money you'll take it... how ever some people do do things for free out the kindness of there hearts... (Not very often)...

I dont want to charge money but i fear that is the only way people would help but if you think i should not charge i will deeply take that into consideration.

xkingthugx said:
this program looks like ****

yes that is why i need help

M

Monarchy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bsrader said:
I am trying to make a program better and more reliable

Than Horizon?

good luck, buddy.

And never make another video if you want people to take you seriously.

bsrader

bsrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Monarchy said:
Than Horizon?

good luck, buddy.

And never make another video if you want people to take you seriously.

Most likely it will never reach horizon but i at least would like to try and thnx i probably wont make another video

bsrader said:
Hey guys please watch the vid for this new modding program i have attempted to create. I need an all out modifier to help with this amazing project i got going. When we get the real main project going i will be charging for the program which of course will be free if you'd helped out in the making and your names will be shown on the version there will be a tab called 'SAY THANKS TO THE MAKERS' and everyone who helped will be on their. Plus everyone who pays for the program will be donating to the makers so if you helped you will get percentages

I know i have posted this before but i thought that a voice presentation would be more considerate.

The password is: monkeymods

Download link:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Video:YouTube - Blue Eclipse Mod Program

Thank you for the help all it takes is a couple of tries!:confused:cared::confused:cared::confused:cared::confused:cared::.(:.(:.(:rolleyes::rolleyes:

New Video

bsrader

bsrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iDONT hack iMOD said:
how old are you??? just curious.

I said that in the old video but i'll go ahead and say it again I am 14

C

chrOnicstide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lmfao. good luck getting people to pay a 14 year old kid. now people are definitely not going to take you serious.

M

Monarchy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AND. All the smiley's are really obnoxious. If you want anything in this world, stay serious. Except *****, you won't get ***** being completely serious.

Jack !!

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
chrOnicstide said:
lmfao. good luck getting people to pay a 14 year old kid. now people are definitely not going to take you serious.

so your trying to say people at the age of 14 cant code ??

KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd just like to notify u that u are officially shunned little one

let the shunning commence

D3xter

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if anyone will help you. I think its cool that you want to make a new program. That'll get you a lot of experience but I wouldn't release it.

oEcLiPsEkNiGhTo

oEcLiPsEkNiGhTo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this isnt this kidz program itz really called eclipse he stole it from om3ga sniper
ive had this on my laptop for eva:thumbdown:

D3xter

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oEcLiPsEkNiGhTo said:
this isnt this kidz program itz really called eclipse he stole it from om3ga sniper
ive had this on my laptop for eva:thumbdown:

Huh...well in that case.. **** that kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register