Solved New Mod - Question about Covers and Game issues

• Thread starter Mattsse
  • Start date
  • Views 82
M

Mattsse

Reaction score
360, Trinity, RGH, xexmenu 1.2, aurora

Hello all, first time poster! I recently modded my old 360 and it came off great. I have two questions please and thank you.

Question 1: In aurora I had all my game covers as I added games, than I put my console on a wired connection, set a static IP, then went back to wireless with a dynamic IP, now none of my new games are getting covers, my old ones still have covers. What can I do to have the covers come in?

Question 2: About 80% of the games work great, some just kick me out to the original dash. One game just powers my xbox right off when I try to run it. Are there any tried and true methods to work through these issues or should I find a different copy?

Thank you so much for your help!

Matt

S

Slim Shady

Se7enAddict
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Question 1: In aurora I had all my game covers as I added games, than I put my console on a wired connection, set a static IP, then went back to wireless with a dynamic IP, now none of my new games are getting covers, my old ones still have covers. What can I do to have the covers come in?
sounds like a connection issue between the Xbox and router when set to static ip u can try to reset the network on the Xbox by going to the network settings and reset. if you have dash launch installed it could be an issue with xhttp disabled which won't grab the covers if that is disabled.

Question 2: About 80% of the games work great, some just kick me out to the original dash. One game just powers my xbox right off when I try to run it. Are there any tried and true methods to work through these issues or should I find a different copy?
can be a number of things to bad install/game to not installed correctly etc. another problem can also be if you have a stealth plugin installed it can make you not play OG xbox games so try to disable all plugins and retry the games.

Top Bottom