What's new

Mod Menu New mod menu (in beta) need tester!!

• Thread starter modded accounts
  • Start date
  • Views 617
M

modded accounts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So im making a bo2 mod menu for psn and xbox users. Im releasing a really early beta to give a quick look on the menu. The order is really wheird caus im changing that on the end. I want you guys to tell me for any bugs/spelling mistakes/or things you wanne see differently.

dowload: https://www.sendspace.com/file/os0xem

virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/...0bc8d427b38aa9352a9dae5b/analysis/1443480368/

Last edited:
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
A GSC menu I'd assume?
If so, it'll work on Xbox 360 just as well (so if someone want to test, he can be Xbox 360 as well)

M

modded accounts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yup its gsc but im just gonne make a different version for the psn for the buttom codes and i want sombady to check my spelling to caus im not english and i bet i made some mistakes.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
yup its gsc but im just gonne make a different version for the psn for the buttom codes and i want sombady to check my spelling to caus im not english and i bet i made some mistakes.
When you reply to someone, use the reply button :wink:
xPEtY3K.png

And the buttons are same for both consoles.
Like lets say if you do iprintln("+melee"), it'll show the B button for Xbox 360 users, and then Circle for PS3 users.

And yeah, your spelling really needs some help lol.
I count 10 misspelled words in that post I'm quoting, and I'm not counting in the grammatical errors.

M

modded accounts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you reply to someone, use the reply button :wink:
xPEtY3K.png

And the buttons are same for both consoles.
Like lets say if you do iprintln("+melee"), it'll show the B button for Xbox 360 users, and then Circle for PS3 users.

And yeah, your spelling really needs some help lol.
I count 10 misspelled words in that post I'm quoting, and I'm not counting in the grammatical errors.
would you like to check the menu for mistakes?

NovaEU

NovaEU

Owner of DF.
Reaction score
Sin$
Skype = Haluchas Lobbys
You sent me the file on Skype and i cancelled it because it seems like a rat unless you can provide the source or a virus scan, so please re post with the download link and virus scan and i'll test the menu out.

M

modded accounts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You sent me the file on Skype and i cancelled it because it seems like a rat unless you can provide the source or a virus scan, so please re post with the download link and virus scan and i'll test the menu out.
reposted it

HaluchaRhymes

HaluchaRhymes

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo i have it man its a decent menu and you should try it... REALLY BIG, but he needs to organize

Top Bottom
Login
Register