What's new

Discussion New mod, ****ed up moonwalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Messages
2,202
Reaction score
1,760
Hey guys, I found a new mod, I havent tested it on xbox yet but I am 99% sure it will work, put "minimap" in your cfg, then load up the game and look directly at the floor, move forwards and you will go backwards, to other players your doing a ****ed up moonwalk!
 
S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
203
What is the point in posting something that you haven't tested yourself?
 
Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Messages
2,202
Reaction score
1,760
ShadowZ said:
What is the point in posting something that you haven't tested yourself?

Because I know it will work.
 
T

thatguyyouknow

Enthusiast
Messages
158
Reaction score
57
Lost4468 said:
Hey guys, I found a new mod, I havent tested it on xbox yet but I am 99% sure it will work, put "minimap" in your cfg, then load up the game and look directly at the floor, move forwards and you will go backwards, to other players your doing a ****ed up moonwalk!

this is gonna sound stupid but what does cfg mean? does it mean "buttons_default"
 
yermommy

yermommy

Enthusiast
Messages
489
Reaction score
45
thatguyyouknow said:
this is gonna sound stupid but what does cfg mean? does it mean "buttons_default"
yes, exactly

when you go forward, its a glide
 
A

amslappy

Enthusiast
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
u just put minimap in buttons config or sticks:?
 
G

gh0st3

Enthusiast
Messages
464
Reaction score
54
Either one, doesn't matter.. just like any CFG
 
P

PaV

Enthusiast
Messages
787
Reaction score
37
is there a video of this anywhere?

and i dont understand where to put this :S can someone make a detailed tutorial?
 
xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Messages
836
Reaction score
77
Christ dude. There are so many tutorials that have to do with cfgs.

Even if you didn't see them you could have just read this thread.

Replace "buttons_default" in your profile. It is located right after buttonsconfig.

Do a search for text in a hex editor...

:cursing:
 
P

PaV

Enthusiast
Messages
787
Reaction score
37
ye but thats where i have default_systemlink so...
 
S

SSM

Enthusiast
Messages
451
Reaction score
129
Pavarotti tF said:
ye but thats where i have default_systemlink so...

ROFL. It's called overwriting.
 
S

sideflyingcows

Enthusiast
Messages
277
Reaction score
87
i dont think you can have both
 
P

PaV

Enthusiast
Messages
787
Reaction score
37
oh right can you not just add an extra pair of quotations after the last full stop? then put minimap in there
 
Zamurick

Zamurick

Enthusiast
Messages
170
Reaction score
23
Pavarotti tF said:
oh right can you not just add an extra pair of quotations after the last full stop? then put minimap in there

No.
 
P

PaV

Enthusiast
Messages
787
Reaction score
37
i switched buttons_experimental with minimap but it doesnt work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom