What's new

Patched New MOC God Mode

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 2,918
Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
New MOC God Mode

Requirements:

-Friend
-MOC
-Any Random Person in different Target mode

Requirements:

-Tell your friend to go behind the MOC & You go to the blue corona circle then hover over enter with nearby Friends/Crew

-Now open your map and wait on the screen for 5 seconds , Now close the map and You will get a black bar , Now accept it ( X or A )

-Now you will be on a black screen , Join any random player in a different target mode , Accept first alert and decline second alert

Done...Now you are in God Mode

Tutorial Video:

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Same as one of his last ones, but never answered how to not get pulled back in. :frown:

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn’t pertain to anything here but I was wondering can you use a macro on the new gen xbox using the remote play feature?

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn’t pertain to anything here but I was wondering can you use a macro on the new gen xbox using the remote play feature?
It probably possible but I don't think Xbox has one thats made and already setup to run for remote play

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Same as one of his last ones, but never answered how to not get pulled back in. :frown:
Doesn't the person at the back of the moc press pause? Or go on Franklin alert?
Post automatically merged:

There is no answer bc there's isnt away to not get pulled in ?
Friend stays on pause or Franklin alert? That's how to not get sucked in when doing gctf

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't the person at the back of the moc press pause? Or go on Franklin alert?
Post automatically merged:

Friend stays on pause or Franklin alert? That's how to not get sucked in when doing gctf
That's not what he was asking ?. He asking how to get the god mode from moc and not be taken into moc eventually. Which even when your friend is on pause for franklin alert will still happen once you move away from the MOC

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That's not what he was asking ?. He asking how to get the god mode from moc and not be taken into moc eventually. Which even when your friend is on pause for franklin alert will still happen once you move away from the MOC
YUP!

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh ok... I didnt watch the video cuz I dont tend to go in God mode lol. I was just going based off the conversation you were having so I didn't have a lot of info.

Top Bottom
Login
Register