Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all,

I usually tend to play Minecraft when I'm not on Call of Duty, mainly in the evening,

I'm wanting to start on a new project and was wondering if anyone else would like to join in with it? No griefers though please, otherwise I will add a ban list on this thread and add those to it who do grief, just so it warns others who need help with their own projects not to invite them!

I'm a trusting host, so I will let people do their own thing and also to help out with others with their creations if need be.

Gamertag: Mr H J Fletcher - I'll wait to see how many responses I get and I will get back to you all.

Thank you! :smile:

JustaJabbawockee

JustaJabbawockee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this like a city/community build? Or is it just build whatever you want?

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this like a city/community build? Or is it just build whatever you want?
Well as I've only just thought of the idea and also being relatively new to the community, I don't think I'd make it a community build just yet, gradually as I gain experience and getting used the forums, then maybe. However I was hoping it can be something big, neat and tidy. I tend to start on worlds and never finish them as I usually play on my own.

JustaJabbawockee

JustaJabbawockee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well as I've only just thought of the idea and also being relatively new to the community, I don't think I'd make it a community build just yet, gradually as I gain experience and getting used the forums, then maybe. However I was hoping it can be something big, neat and tidy. I tend to start on worlds and never finish them as I usually play on my own.
Go ahead and add my Gamertag if you wan't (BeastyJabbawock), I'd be happy to play with you sometime. However, my brother also plays on my account and he is 9 so if it's a squeaker on the other end, its not me haha.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Great, I will add you tomorrow as I'm rather tired now. Haha that's not a problem. Thank you for offering to help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register