What's new

Patched NEW MILE HIGH CLUB GLITCH! SKIP THE ENTIRE MISSION ON VETERAN!

Oophilly215oO

Oophilly215oO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Mission select > Recruit > Finish the mission up to the point where the terrorist has the hostage. Shoot either the hostage or the terrorist then save and quit the game. Start mile high club on veteran then immediately quit/close the application. Start the game back up and resume the mission. You should now be at the hostage part again but on veteran difficulty :smile:

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to start that mission without playing through the game?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked for me great tutorial too!

Oophilly215oO

Oophilly215oO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried this and can confirm it works! Thanks!
no problem rayy thanks for watching! :smile: 
Is there any way to start that mission without playing through the game?
no i don't believe so 
Worked for me brother really appreciate this!
no problem lowT thanks for watching :smile: 
Worked for me great tutorial too!
I'm glad to hear this worked out for you HYXhost! thanks for watching :smile:

S

StuuSafeex

Reaction score
Sin$
Not receiving the achievement afterwards but it shows that it's completed on Veteran

Mission select > Recruit > Finish the mission up to the point where the terrorist has the hostage. Shoot either the hostage or the terrorist then save and quit the game. Start mile high club on veteran then immediately quit/close the application. Start the game back up and resume the mission. You should now be at the hostage part again but on veteran difficulty :smile:

Oophilly215oO

Oophilly215oO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not receiving the achievement afterwards but it shows that it's completed on Veteran
try closing cod 4, signing out and back into your profile. or hard resetting your xbox by holding in the xbox button on your console for it too pop :smile:

TuffyToffee

TuffyToffee

Demi Rose<3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure this works on campaign missions just save an quit at the end an start on vet?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Pretty sure this works on campaign missions just save an quit at the end an start on vet?
That would be sick if that did work!

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be sick if that did work!

I can confirm it works. Thanks Oophilly215oO Oophilly215oO i did the whole game from the beginning on Christmas Night because I haven't on MWR yet. I decided to try it on the first real mission. And it worked! So I did it for every single one. Got my first achievement in MWR and my last all in less than 10 hours (including challenges and Intel) thanks to your help

Thank you so much again this was incredible and easy

Splendi

Splendi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm it works. Thanks Oophilly215oO Oophilly215oO i did the whole game from the beginning on Christmas Night because I haven't on MWR yet. I decided to try it on the first real mission. And it worked! So I did it for every single one. Got my first achievement in MWR and my last all in less than 10 hours (including challenges and Intel) thanks to your help

Thank you so much again this was incredible and easy
Really? How do you get it to work for normal missions? Shoot a teammate at the end of the mission or something?
And i thought you could only get the veteran trophies if you started the campaign on veteran and do the whole play-through without mission select (mission select not giving you veteran trophies)?

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? How do you get it to work for normal missions? Shoot a teammate at the end of the mission or something?
And i thought you could only get the veteran trophies if you started the campaign on veteran and do the whole play-through without mission select (mission select not giving you veteran trophies)?

>Get to the last checkpoint or where you feel comfortable on Recruit.
>Save and Quit
>Mission Select
>Choose Current Mission
>Click Veteran and immediately Dashboard and Quit the app
>Reload MWR and click Resume Campaign

You'll load up at the same Checkpoint you left off on Veteran. If you'd like, verify by pausing and checking the right side of the screen; and then finish the mission. You're achievement will pop as normal.

Also, just a tip guys. This glitch will NOT work on Death From Above where you're in an AC130. But that mission is guaranteed to be complete in 13 minutes or less on any difficulty and it's really easy on Veteran

Hope this helps you and whoever else. Get it while it's hot

Splendi

Splendi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
>Save and Quit
>Mission Select
>Choose Current Mission

You'll load up at the same Checkpoint you left off on Veteran. If you'd like, verify by pausing and checking the right side of the screen; and then finish the mission. You're achievement will pop as normal.

Also, just a tip guys. This glitch will NOT work on Death From Above where you're in an AC130. But that mission is guaranteed to be complete in 13 minutes or less on any difficulty and it's really easy on Veteran

This is awesome, do you know if you still get the "Deep and Hard" trophy (Complete game on hardened or veteran) when using mission select?

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Sin$
This is awesome, do you know if you still get the "Deep and Hard" trophy (Complete game on hardened or veteran) when using mission select?

Absolutely. I 100%ed the entire achievement list thanks to this. Took less than 10 hours. It was incredible

Oophilly215oO

Oophilly215oO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
>Save and Quit
>Mission Select
>Choose Current Mission

thanks for letting everyone know momo :smile: since i didnt get a chance to test it out!

Top Bottom
Login
Register