What's new

Patched New Method solo massive car duplication

C

charlietoothpick

Reaction score
Sin$
every time i walk down stairs and as soon as i aproach the spectating door i become visible again :frown:

CPWA1115

CPWA1115

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm. Gerald job best! Take leaderbord down before going out door and down stairs and buttons changed for entering spectator room. Oh and you can die I found that out by walking into rotor blades on back of buzzard but dupe still worked haha.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Same, thanks to Glitch Squad's "leader board" workaround. Looking at 6.5 to 7 minutes per dupe
Why that long for me its 3 half minutes using RC but as always depends where your bunker etc is located aswell and if your using arena or nightclub/ facilty

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How exactly are u doing 3.5 minutes? Fastest I can get it is 6 min
My bunker is the nearest to the city I use the RC and I use the arena so wen I bring car from moc in bunker i use RC spawn at docks go arena which puts you under map spawn at mountain then back to bunker but all depends what you use and where your buisnesses are same as other dupe glitches in past

L

LuckyLuke777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me this glitch doesn’t work... the steps work like a charm but on my way to bunker with buzzard I always get the alert „timeout for loading job data“ and then I am completely unglitched, get minimap back etc... tried several times... any ideas how to fix this ?

Last edited:
Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My bunker is the nearest to the city I use the RC and I use the arena so wen I bring car from moc in bunker i use RC spawn at docks go arena which puts you under map spawn at mountain then back to bunker but all depends what you use and where your buisnesses are same as other dupe glitches in past
I use same method and bunker. Oh well, guess I should be happy it works period. Haha

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How exactly are u doing 3.5 minutes? Fastest I can get it is 6 min
I manage to dupe just under 5minutes using the Raton Canyon Bunker, RC method and only using the 4 slots in the Arena that drops me at the mountains close to my bunker.

texmaniac

texmaniac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on xbx1...what are the new buttons for the spectator door please...I think its y.a.b but can't get blurred. Thanks

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why that long for me its 3 half minutes using RC but as always depends where your bunker etc is located aswell and if your using arena or nightclub/ facilty
I've got the bunker near the airbase and I keep spawning at the sawmill, it takes me 2 minutes something to fly to the bunker lol

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got the bunker near the airbase and I keep spawning at the sawmill, it takes me 2 minutes something to fly to the bunker lol
From Mount Chiliad to Raton Canyon bunker is only a 10 seconds flight...

P

peyapolska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was hitting this consistently last night. Now once I go invisible I get kicked outside.
When you are invissible than walk slowy to the door downstars en when you stand there than you klik LB and Y or L1 and TRiAnGle en then do the steps that you know

I'm on xbx1...what are the new buttons for the spectator door please...I think its y.a.b but can't get blurred. Thanks
No ist A then B and then X

Vitaman

Vitaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
where are all the videos gone, sorry for that question, i was for several days not online?

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
I use same method and bunker. Oh well, guess I should be happy it works period. Haha

Can you explain the RC bandito method for getting out of the bunker to me? Or point me to the thread where it is located?

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you explain the RC bandito method for getting out of the bunker to me? Or point me to the thread where it is located?
Got to the exit of bunker. Hit exit. Then immediately open interaction menu>inventory >request bandito

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After a couple of dupes, when I load into my arena it is the default arena so none of my cars are there and I can use my gun.

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After a couple of dupes, when I load into my arena it is the default arena so none of my cars are there and I can use my gun.
Godmode hahaha, you need to retire CEO before entering your Arena

R

ReatBeave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me this glitch doesn’t work... the steps work like a charm but on my way to bunker with buzzard I always get the alert „timeout for loading job data“ and then I am completely unglitched, get minimap back etc... tried several times... any ideas how to fix this ?
Set match making to closed under options menu or clicking on play quick job at soda machine before disconnecting your controller?

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
Got to the exit of bunker. Hit exit. Then immediately open interaction menu>inventory >request bandito

I got it to work a couple times, but then when I spawned at the docks, i was there for 2-3 seconds and it popped me back into the bunker. Then I think I was stuck?

Top Bottom
Login
Register