What's new

Patched New Method solo massive car duplication

P

peyapolska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trust me !! Do it with Gerald and you’ll get it in 5 mins. I was trying all day with simon and all others. Gerald fixed it for me
I do i whith gerard and its works but than when aim spamming right d pad and exit the option menu i dont go to right corner

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do i whith gerard and its works but than when aim spamming right d pad and exit the option menu i dont go to right corner
You need to stay on shark cards and back out twice. The third time you hit circle you should be spamming the right DPad quickly. That’s what worked for me. For some other people it might not work.

P

peyapolska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to stay on shark cards and back out twice. The third time you hit circle you should be spamming the right DPad quickly. That’s what worked for me. For some other people it might not work.
The problem is i cant hit the dpad whith gerard that the problem

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't want to claim 'patch" but after a restart (game crashed), when I have the leader board up during setup, my character respawns outside the arena within about 20 seconds no matter what [edit: as soon as I'm a certain distance away from the arena TV] . Tried several sessions, not registered as CEO or MC. Using everything exactly the same as when it worked earlier.

Last edited:
Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So is this patched ? Anyone wana restart and test I'm glitched out or I would?

Kimil

Kimil

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
[QUOTE = "GlitchSquad, post: 13968897, member: 870455"] J'ai commencé à frapper ce premier essai: grand sourire:

Voici ce que je voulais dire dans mon message, des étapes sans mode de ciblage différent qui seraient également sur la console Xbox One:
[MEDIA = youtube] 1s_IKiRVYDw [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
So is this patched ? Anyone wana restart and test I'm glitched out or I would?

works wonderfully

M

Mags20XX

Reaction score
Sin$
So I've tried this last night, using Simeon repeatedly. I have no troubles at all timing the glitch, getting blur, getting all the effects mentioned in the glitch itself.

My problem is this:
By the time I get in the CEO Buzzard on Mt. Chillad, and I'm *almost* landing at the bunker (or just running up to the door), the minimap reappears, notifications reappear, and I seemingly lose the glitched state.

I've previously gotten notifications about "job timeouts" but even when I don't get that notification, it does appear some sort of timeout or loading is happening in the background that's "un-glitching" the game by the time I reach the bunker.

I thought I just needed to move faster, but that doesn't seem to be the issue.

So.. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this glitch still working?

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've tried this last night, using Simeon repeatedly. I have no troubles at all timing the glitch, getting blur, getting all the effects mentioned in the glitch itself.

My problem is this:
By the time I get in the CEO Buzzard on Mt. Chillad, and I'm *almost* landing at the bunker (or just running up to the door), the minimap reappears, notifications reappear, and I seemingly lose the glitched state.

I've previously gotten notifications about "job timeouts" but even when I don't get that notification, it does appear some sort of timeout or loading is happening in the background that's "un-glitching" the game by the time I reach the bunker.

I thought I just needed to move faster, but that doesn't seem to be the issue.

So.. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this glitch still working?

Invite only session :Make sure your matchmaking is set to closed : press pause go to online and in options set matchmaking to closed other then that there's no other reason for that to happen..

If you use the Lester heist invite to get unblurred there's a loading in bottom right corner wen you spawn down at apartment but you just select a story mode character and deny alert and it goes away then carry on with glitch hope that helps.

M

Mags20XX

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite only session :Make sure your matchmaking is set to closed : press pause go to online and in options set matchmaking to closed other then that there's no other reason for that to happen..

If you use the Lester heist invite to get unblurred there's a loading in bottom right corner wen you spawn down at apartment but you just select a story mode character and deny alert and it goes away then carry on with glitch hope that helps.

Hey thanks for the reply!

So I've actually avoided the unblurring because I didn't want to screw anything up.

I am definitely in an invite only session, and I'm *pretty* sure I remembered to set matchmaking to closed, but it's possible I may have forgotten to do so (will report back after work).

I will try unblurring and see if maybe that fixes things.

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im doing okay right until i leave office to go to arena door then the screen goes black and puts me outside with my mini map back on

X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A black screen throws me out of the arena! Do you have a method to stop this or can you say it is patched?

X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to use the computer behind when I am invisible ... It keeps me in the arena but when I leave the computer it throws me out anyway

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im doing it all correctly but when i leave room to go to arena i get black screen and kicked outta arena i phoned RON. GERALD AND SIMEON
think ill pack it in too much hard work loool
u have to read through a bloody manual and rember it all to start with hahahaha

Coolsnoopy11

Coolsnoopy11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm stuck on xbox .Don't know how to proceed. Can somebody explain please .

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I ain't restarted xbox yet but what I do and I've even merged liverys and flipped wheels using this :
Invite only go to career wall request simeon job bring it up on phone hold pause release and select job to get pause menu go to shark cards back out quickly press right on dpad quit job press Y to bring up leader boards go to spectator room enter then press B then wen blurry press X hold down dpad select Franklin deny alert go to sprunk machine bring up phone select quick job to go invisible disconnect controller and reconnect press right dpad to buy drink run to security cameras hit left dpad back out jump in car and hit gas fall under map and proceed with rest of glitch... but I ain't restarted my game yet since 8am today.

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just done wat u said to the letter but when i leave room i get black screen and kicked to the street outside

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was hitting this consistently last night. Now once I go invisible I get kicked outside.

Top Bottom
Login
Register