Patched New Method solo massive car duplication

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Kimil, Apr 25, 2019 with 125 replies and 12,317 views.

1. Kimil

Kimil Getting There

Ratings:
    new method solo: TeamH4ckh14
    youtube channel: UCoVGDcQwHzPrWHFYfsDFoYw

old version duo: Apokalypt

Requirements:

- Bunker with MOC, car to duplicate in MOC (no iFruit plates needed)
    - Arena filled with Elegy RH8s (all 3 garages work)
    - RC Bandito
    - CEO Buzzard
    - Set your aim mode to 'Free Aim' in story/creator before you begin to glitch
    - Matchmaking set to closed in the options menu (Online -> Options -> Matchmaking)
    - Activity "Ron" or "Simeon"

Preparation steps:
    1 - Get into your arena and go to the arena board
    2 - Hold Options, release it and press X as late as possible to start the simeon/ron/gerald job on your phone..
    3- go to shark cards, back out, then back out of pause menu and spam right on dpad at the same time.. you'll load into the simeon job
    4- then join someone in different targeting mode, accept first, decline second -> invisible infront of arena board.. now press L1 and triangle to open the leaderboards
    5 - Leave the room, go downstair and to the spectator door of the arena
    6 - Accept to spectate with X/A, then press Circle/B immediately, then press Square/X as soon as your screen gets blurred and hold d-pad down, choose any SP character, DECLINE the black alert message -> You'll be blurred in your arena
    7 - Go to the soda vending machine and stand infront of it, open your phone, go to quick jobs -> you'll disappear
    8 - Close your phone and disconnect your controller to get a black alert message, reconnect your controller
    9 - You're still invisible, now press right on D-Pad to drink a can out of the machine, then you can walk again
    OPTIONAL to remove blur: Join someone from your friendslist or a community, decline the first alert if you want to join him - now the blur is gone!
    10 - Go to the blue circle, press LEFT on D-Pad to activate the security cams, back out of the cams
    11 - Get into any random car and drive out, you'll fall through the map and spawn at mt. chiliad

EDIT:
    to go faster, you can join a party and refuse the first message in front of the distributor. you will be unlocked and screen not blurred

Preparation is done now, you don't need to repeat this steps!

Duplication steps (aka rinse and repeat):
    1 - Call out a buzzard, fly to your bunker, retire as CEO, enter on foot
    2 - Get into the MOC and drive the car out you want to duplicate, park it on the platform on the right side after spawning
    3 - Get out of the car, walk to bunker door, choose exit bunker, you'll stay in bunker
    4 - Open interaction menu and request your RC Bandito, press Triangle/Y to get out of the Bandito, you spawn at the docks
    5 - Call CEO buzzard, fly to your Arena, retire as CEO
    6 - Enter Arena, go to the blue circle, press Left on D-Pad to activate security cams, back out
    7 - Get into any free RH8 and drive out
    8 - You'll fall through the floor and spawn at Mt. Chiliad
    9 - Call CEO buzzard, then fly to bunker, retire as CEO
    10 - Enter bunker on foot, get into the car on the platform, get out, walk into the MOC
    11 - Once in the MOC you have to walk through the whole MOC and exit at the front door (back door won't work and mess up the glitch)
    12 - Get into the car, drive it into the MOC and accept the MOC is full alert
    13 - Dupe is done and saved, to create a new one get into the car again and drive it out
    14 - Repeat from step 3 to create the next dupe!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  2. BuffaloYG45

BuffaloYG45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You just changed the first steps. Nothing new

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    Kimil

Kimil Getting There

Ratings:
    yes because this glitch is solo

4. THP070

THP070 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Few days ago i saw a solo version but you need to join someone in a job in same session at first step.
    This is easier.

5. OP
    Kimil

Kimil Getting There

Ratings:

This solo version is super simple and fast. This glitch opens other solo glitchs because the bug also works with CEOs and all computers. including a invisibility glitch and no cop that I will share soon.

6. GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Member

Ratings:
    This is not easy, 'at the same time' for X and Options is a very vague description.. I always see the pause menu flash up and then I get sucked into the job

Edit: Finally got it.. Hold Options, release it and press X as late as possible to start the simeon/ron/gerald job on your phone.. go to shark cards, back out, then back out of pause menu and spam right on dpad at the same time.. you'll load into the simeon job, then join someone in different targeting mode, accept first, decline second -> invisible infront of arena board.. now press L1 and triangle to open the leaderboards.. continue to dupe

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  7. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    Thought this was the join someone from public one lol

8. OP
    Kimil

Kimil Getting There

Ratings:

it works in public session but solo without the help of anyone

9. OP
    Kimil

Kimil Getting There

Ratings:
    thank you for this clarification I am French I have a little trouble transcribing.

10. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    On XBOX as you need a friend on your friends list to join cause ps4 is different to us just keep pause menu up and join someone in a crew in different target mode works same

• Like Like x 2
  11. GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Member

Ratings:
    Key is to press X to accept the SMS after you see parts of the pause menu but before the fonts etc load

12. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    Another way to take the blur out is accept a Lester heist invite to your apartment stays in clouds a minute or 2 but does not alter the glitch takes away the blur just do it before going bunker :smile: I'm off to play with my magic slot now :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  13. TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321 Getting There

Ratings:
    6 - Accept to spectate with X then press Circle immediately, then press Square/X as soon as your screen gets blurred and hold d-pad down, choose any SP character, DECLINE the black alert message -> You'll be blurred in your arena

You all must wank alot if you hitting this. :roflmao:

14. GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Member

Ratings:

Requirements:

- Bunker with MOC, car to duplicate in MOC (no iFruit plates needed)
    - Arena filled with Elegy RH8s (all 3 garages work)
    - RC Bandito or 10 Pisswasser (restock after each dupe)
    - CEO Buzzard
    - Set your aim mode to 'Free Aim' in story/creator before you begin to glitch
    - Matchmaking set to closed in the options menu (Online -> Options -> Matchmaking)
    - Call Ron, Simeon or Gerald and request a job

Preparation steps, only needed once:

1 - Get into your arena and stand infront of to the arena board
    2 - Open phone, go to Simeon/Ron/Gerald SMS and open the SMS so you have to press only X once to accept it

- This following step here is a little bit timing intense, our goal is to open the start menu and accept the SMS at the same time.. to do this you have to press X as late as possible after you release Options.. it works for me the best when I press X as soon as I see the pause menu coming up before the fonts etc. load -

3 - Hold Options, release Options and press X to accept SMS as late as possible

Possible Outcomes:

- You'll see the pause menu flash then you get loaded into the Job -> You pressed X way too early

- You'll see the pause menu and will not load into the job -> you maybe hit the glitch :biggrin:

4 - Go to shark cards, back out, then back out of pause menu and spam right on dpad at the same time.. you'll load into the Simeon/Ron/Gerald job while you activate the board (if you don't join the job automatically = repeat from Step 3)

5 - Once in job join someone from a PS4 GTA community, accept first alert, decline second -> invisible infront of arena board.. now press L1 and triangle to open the leaderboards

6 - Leave the room, go downstairs and to the spectator door of the arena (right side)

7 - Accept to spectate with X/A, then press Circle/B immediately, then press Square/X as soon as your screen gets blurred and hold d-pad down, choose any SP character, DECLINE the black alert message -> You'll be blurred in your arena

8 - Go to the soda vending machine and stand infront of it, open your phone, go to quick jobs -> you'll disappear

9 - Disconnect your controller to get a black alert message, reconnect your controller

10 - You're still invisible, now press right on D-Pad to drink a can out of the machine, then you can walk again

OPTIONAL to remove blur: Join same person from step 3, decline the first alert if you want to join him - now the blur is gone!

11 - Go to the blue circle, press LEFT on D-Pad to activate the security cams, back out of the cams

12 - Get into any random car and drive out, you'll fall through the map and spawn at mt. chiliad

Preparation is done now, you don't need to repeat this steps!

Duplication steps (aka rinse and repeat):
    1 - Call out a buzzard, fly to your bunker, retire as CEO, enter on foot
    2 - Get into the MOC and drive the car out you want to duplicate, park it on the platform on the right side after spawning
    3 - Get out of the car, walk to bunker door, choose exit bunker, you'll stay in bunker
    4 - Open interaction menu and request your RC Bandito, press Triangle/Y to get out of the Bandito, you spawn at the docks
    5 - Call CEO buzzard, fly to your Arena, retire as CEO
    6 - Enter Arena, go to the blue circle, press Left on D-Pad to activate security cams, back out
    7 - Get into any free RH8 and drive out
    8 - You'll fall through the floor and spawn at Mt. Chiliad
    9 - Call CEO buzzard, then fly to bunker, retire as CEO
    10 - Enter bunker on foot, get into the car on the platform, get out, walk into the MOC
    11 - Once in the MOC you have to walk through the whole MOC and exit at the front door (back door won't work and mess up the glitch)
    12 - Get into the car, drive it into the MOC and accept the MOC is full alert
    13 - Dupe is done and saved, to create a new one get into the car again and drive it out
    14 - Repeat from step 3 to create the next dupe!

• Like Like x 2
  15. OP
    Kimil

Kimil Getting There

Ratings:
    thank you for sharing and your gratitude

16. GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Member

Ratings:
    So it turns out step 5 of my tutorial (joining someone in different targeting) is completely obsolete and it works when you end the job menu normally too.. so this would make this work on Xbox One completely solo too

• Like Like x 1
  17. GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Member

Ratings:
    I started to hit this first try :biggrin:

Here's what I meant in my post, steps without different targeting mode which work on xbox one as well:

• Like Like x 1
  18. OP
    Kimil

Kimil Getting There

Ratings:
    When we know the stage of the first bug after it is easy.

19. IM EIKON

IM EIKON Newbie

Ratings:
    this isnt a solo glitch if you have to have a friend in a different session

20. GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Member

Ratings:
    you don't need to joine anyone, read my last post in this thread