What's new

Patched *NEW METHOD* GTA5 SEMI-FROZEN MONEY | BUY EVERYTHING FOR FREE | *NO SAVE WIZARD*

S

Soflysojoe1

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
VIDEO:
NEW METHOD

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL METHOD

A. things you will need: A bird from story mode from a peyote plant
B. you will need to have the money upfront to buy the vehicles.

STEPS
1. OPEN THE PHONE, GO TO THE INTERNET
2. BUY ANY CAR OR CARS YOU WANT FROM LEGENDARY MOTORSPORTS OR WARSTOCK OR S SAN ANDRES
3. ONCE DONE SHOPPING, STAY ON THE SOLD SCREEN!! *iMPORTANT* STAY ON THE SOLD SCREEN, DO NOT LEAVE THE INTERNET SCREEN! OR THE GLITCH WILL FAIL AND YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY!

4. GO INTO THE PLAYSTATION HOME MENU AND TURN OFF AND ON THE WIFI IN THE SETTING ON THE PS MENU.
5. PRESS X ON THE ALERT SCREEN, YOU WILL BE BOOT INTO STORY MODE
6. IN STORY MODE OPEN INTERACTION MENU AND GO INTO DIRECTOR MODE
7. GO TO ACTORS, ANIMALS AND CHOOSE A FLYING BIRD
8. PRESS START CHOOSE A WAYPOINT, SET THE WAYPOINT ON THE TRAIN TRACKS, OPEN INTERACTION MENU, AND TELEPORT WHILE THE BIRD IS ON THE GROUND.
9. FLY THE BIRD
10. OPEN THE INTERACTION MENU WHILE THE BIRD IS IN THE SKY AND HOVER OVER QUIT DIRECTOR MODE
11. RIGHT BEFORE THE BIRD SMACKS INTO THE TRAIN, SPAM X ON THE CONTROLLER,
12. YOU WILL GET A WASTED SCREEN (IF FAIL YOU CAN DO THIS PART AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT UNTIL YOU GET WASTED
IF YOU SCEW UP BY ANY CHANCE, YOU CAN CLOSE OUT APP AND TRY AGAIN
13. YOU GONNA BE IN A BLACK SCREEN. HOLD DOWN AND RELEASE THE INTERACTION MENU BUTTON, PRESS UP ON DPAD AND PREX X ONCE
14. PRESS X ON ALERT SCREEN
15. BACK AT THE TRAILER YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO STORY MODE FROM THE BIRD INTERACTION MENU
16. PRESS STARY, GO TO ONLINE AND GO TO INVITE ONLY SESSION
17. YOU WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY AND CARS
18. SAVE YOUR CARS BY SWAPPING CARS WITH THE BLUE CIRCLE IN THE GARAGE AND CHANGE YOUR OUTFIT TO SAVE.

*DOES NOT WORK ON NEW GEN, ONLY ON NEW GEN CONSOLES BUT OLD GTAV VERSION.

Last edited:
Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
all different glitches. Not the same. No argument here. Enjoy! Get rich my friend!
How are they different? This is buy everything for free (beff)…emphasis on everything.
You get the same outcome at the end and follow the same steps to glitch out = same glitch.

7Sins Dweller

7Sins Dweller

The 7th Sinner
Experienced Veteran Gifter 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Meaning, it only works on old gta5… not expanded and enhanced .
I understand what it means, I should have made more sense my self lol and asked him to edit it lol.
Post automatically merged:

Does this put all vehicles back to stock like the full frozen money glitch?.

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand what it means, I should have made more sense my self lol and asked him to edit it lol.

Does this put all vehicles back to stock like the full frozen money glitch?.
What do you mean put all vehicles back to stock? The ones you buy or your existing PVs?

Definitely the same glitch
Well to be fair, I agree the results are the same and the threads should be merged to 1 showing the 2 diff ways , but that could
Create a lot of confusion in the comments…. But there is a difference with this vs the other one that could matter to a player with a new account who doesn’t have that mission yet or just doesn’t wanna do it, same with the other version not needing animals unlocked.

Same glitch, diff requirements.

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Same glitch, diff requirements.
He said that because the guy posted this glitch on 2-3 different threads but with different titles. BEFF, Buy all aircraft for free and another one but I can’t remember the title. He used exactly the same steps to glitch out.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
He said that because the guy posted this glitch on 2-3 different threads but with different titles. BEFF, Buy all aircraft for free and another one but I can’t remember the title. He used exactly the same steps to glitch out.
Ahhhh I gotcha now. Yeah that’s completely unnecessary lol. I was gonna say if it’s the 2 diff versions of this beff showing people they can do it one way vs the other , makes sense … but the same glitch to achieve different free items ….. LOL gotcha now

Top Bottom
Login
Register