• Start date
  • Views 7,596
zosozep00

zosozep00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Duplicate post:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/solo-money-glitch-simplified-easyr-to-hit.1753573/

Founder: Obese Giraffe

New Easy Method CEO: Me

/// NO COM NO RACE NO ELEVATOR NO CHANGE SESSION \\\

:Requirements:

1- NIGHT CLUB WITH MORE RH8

2- CEO WITH MORE EMPTY SLOT

3- ISSI Nightmare Or other Veichle of duplicate in the Night Club

4- CUSTOM PLATES

STEPS:

1- Go to the Night Club and prepare a recent activity and enter

2- choose plan that you do not use to duplicate and press hold in the same time analog left stick down

3- in the garage select plan where you want to duplicate and immediatly double press PS BUTTON Recent Activity X, immediatly down analog stick and choose other plan.

( if you have the minimap exit garage and repeat )

4- run to the blue Circle and change the car that you want duplicate with RGH.

5- Now you run and enter in the Car (not RH8)and exit to the garage.

6- Go to the CEO and choose garage WITH empty spot.

6- Enter in the workshop and change the brakes. Exit to the garage and Go to the Night Club.

Exit to the Night and repeat to the step 1.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$

New Method CEO: Me

/// NO COM NO RACE NO ELEVATOR \\\

4- CUSTOM PLATES

STEPS:

2- choose plan that you do not use to duplicate and press hold in the same time analog left stick down

3- in the garage select plan where you want to duplicate and immediatly double press PS BUTTON Recent Activity X, immediatly down analog stick and choose other plan.

6- Enter in the workshop and change the brakes. Exit to the garage and Go to the Night Club.

Thanks

I watched this on obese 's channel and it's the same steps. So I don't think you found the CEO method. But you should add that it helps to lower your mtu setting and to have different cars in the garage with the dupe in it to create a little lag. Or that's what helped me hit the glitch last night.

zosozep00

zosozep00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I watched this on obese 's channel and it's the same steps. So I don't think you found the CEO method. But you should add that it helps to lower your mtu setting and to have different cars in the garage with the dupe in it to create a little lag. Or that's what helped me hit the glitch last night.

I'm not the founder of this method. i found another simply step that was not there on Se7en or Youtube. It could help someone who can not do it. I'm sorry, Obese use the race or Creator and change session for bug. i not. maybe this can make the difference as in my case. thanks for reply :smile:

Last edited:
Zosozep000

Zosozep000

Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get passed choosing plans lol
I have change the Character for this and RezNative he's right on modded cars lag. Put modded cars in that garage and the lag increases. I solved that. Try

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Translation aside, isn't this exactly the same as the posted glitch? Substitute words car for plan and office for CEO.... And....boom... Magic. The exact same.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Translation aside, isn't this exactly the same as the posted glitch? Substitute words car for plan and office for CEO.... And....boom... Magic. The exact same.

Don't be silly, this one is also massive hahaha

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea he just cut out the first part of step #1. It helped me to put all big vehicles in the NC garage with the dupe. And vigilante on slot 8 and insurgent pick up custom on 10 and switch those two spots in between every dupe. And you don't need custom plates.

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Naw man. You're English is good enough. But it's a repost of a glitch already here.
and where is this repost at on 7sins? From what i see he's using a different method using ceo garage/mod shop.

Good job my guy...definitely gonna give it a go. I hear its better to have modded cars in the nc garage of the dupe ill be using..is that correct?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

New Easy Method CEO: Me

/// NO COM NO RACE NO ELEVATOR NO CHANGE SESSION \\\

4- CUSTOM PLATES

STEPS:

Thanks

When you say customer plateS .. it could be one custome plate that could be used on all the cars ?? Is that fine or do I need different plates with custom text and different colors ?

ASBLACK

ASBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if in the garage where we go to duplicate we enter different cars this glitch will work much better, I know. A greeting. (Sorry if my english it's not correct) Regards!

Zosozep000

Zosozep000

Reaction score
Sin$
and where is this repost at on 7sins? From what i see he's using a different method using ceo garage/mod shop.

Good job my guy...definitely gonna give it a go. I hear its better to have modded cars in the nc garage of the dupe ill be using..is that correct?
Yes bro, or weapons Veihcle

4. Now drive the car out and store it in the MOC or take it to a CEO garage with an empty space and change something on the car in the modshop DONE

The step you "found" is all ready posted here:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/solo-money-glitch-simplified-easyr-to-hit.1753573/
The step I “found” not is this.. but not change session or creator or race or eccc.. stay here and the glitch is done

Last edited:
Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to work for very few people . . . hardly worth arguing about. I'm sorry I wasted a couple hours trying it instead of sticking with what I already had working.

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yall lost me at custom plates.. glad my garages r full. .

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been trying for like a hour, can never get to the garage menu screen fast enough in the last part.

Top Bottom
Login
Register