Sin$

Source :
- ModdBeep : post on twitter
- seykoTiVi

Requirements :
- RC Bandito
- Vehicle with customizations to be transferred to the RC Bandito
- Activity :
---- PS4 : https://fr.socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/496l9JyPWU66rb4pZSVeQQ
---- Xbox One :
---- PC :
If you don't see the activity in your arena despite the fact that you have displayed it on your interaction menu, delete a few favorite activities and then restart your game (your problem will be solved).

Steps :
Go in your arena and in the workshop the vehicle with customizations to be transferred to the RC Bandito
2. Now exit the car
3. Place yourself like me in the video, in front of the corner of the piece of furniture on which the RC Bandito is placed. Move forward to the RC Bandito until you have the option to modify it, once this option is visible move backwards in order to be at the limit of the option (you should no longer see it at the top left of your screen)
4. Now press right d-pad, you will have a black screen and after that, you should see that your RC Bandito is modded
If your RC Bandito isn't modded, repeat from step 3

Last edited:
Eluciv

Eluciv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy peasy thankyou.. I didn't read properly the first time and missed the activity part and tried quite afew times with fail lmfao but worked first try once I realised my mistake

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this ezpz. Got it first try without watching a video. GJ.

H

hotwheels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Source :
- ModdBeep : post on twitter
- seykoTiVi

Requirements :
- RC Bandito
- Vehicle with customizations to be transferred to the RC Bandito
- Activity :
---- PS4 : https://fr.socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/496l9JyPWU66rb4pZSVeQQ
---- Xbox One :
---- PC :
If you don't see the activity in your arena despite the fact that you have displayed it on your interaction menu, delete a few favorite activities and then restart your game (your problem will be solved).

Steps :
Go in your arena and in the workshop the vehicle with customizations to be transferred to the RC Bandito
2. Now exit the car
3. Place yourself like me in the video, in front of the corner of the piece of furniture on which the RC Bandito is placed. Move forward to the RC Bandito until you have the option to modify it, once this option is visible move backwards in order to be at the limit of the option (you should no longer see it at the top left of your screen)
4. Now press right d-pad, you will have a black screen and after that, you should see that your RC Bandito is modded
If your RC Bandito isn't modded, repeat from step 3

R/C to car already this is getting old

T

TexasRocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right? We need the other way around not this bullshxt.

This was useful for me since I’d taken a nice long break from GTA,. I just hope we get a Bandito to car while this one is still working. I need pure whites on my PR4, then I need to merge that back on to my bandito.

H

hotwheels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This was useful for me since I’d taken a nice long break from GTA,. I just hope we get a Bandito to car while this one is still working. I need pure whites on my PR4, then I need to merge that back on to my bandito.
Hate to burst your bubble, but I think there would of been one out by now, RIP

Cheapscake20

Cheapscake20

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I create the job? I have one way too many bookmarks and most of them are too good to delete and search back.

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone who can help? Has been trying to get RC Job shares for several days. I have it in the options selected. but after entering the arena, it is not there, there is no yellow circle. All other actions are added on the map, but this is not. I deleted a lot of actions thinking it would help but still nothing. I am asking for some tips because I have no more strength

Brob6304

Brob6304

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone who can help? Has been trying to get RC Job shares for several days. I have it in the options selected. but after entering the arena, it is not there, there is no yellow circle. All other actions are added on the map, but this is not. I deleted a lot of actions thinking it would help but still nothing. I am asking for some tips because I have no more strength
Take car in mod shop get out. Get back in and hit right dpad twice exit car it should show up

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[QUOTE = "Brob6304, post: 14282519, członek: 1496694"]
w przybliżeniu
[/ ZACYTOWAĆ]
Wcześniejsze
I'll try ?? thanks for the answer.

Top Bottom
Login