Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

New Members Click Here

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by ii CoRrUpT xX, Dec 21, 2008 with 10 replies and 974 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Please read the rules before posting. Global Rules - Updated 11/05/08

I made this thread because I thought if a new post was made, people would look at it, and since no new members seem to look at the old posts such as the rules, etc., that is why this is here.

I have seen new members come in here and just make a new thread spamming this section.

This section is for POSTING GLITCHES ONLY.

If you would like to talk about anything else related to CoD WaW, INCLUDING discussing glitches that you are not sure about, please go here Call of Duty 5 Discussion.

If you want to discuss boosting, go here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/call-duty-5-discussion/115074-official-waw-boosting-thread-2.html.

Try your best to use CORRECT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR in posts and titles. This makes you look better as a member and more professional. Plus, some people hate it when people don't spell correctly, or use SMS language. If you use Firefox, then there you go you have an built in spell check.

Again, please review the rules posted above, and I would recommend reading this Se7ensins Guide 3.0 before you do anything.

If you need help or have any questions, talk to a mod (who are colored in blue) or an admin (who are colored in red). I am no staff member here, only an ordinary member here on Se7enSins, but I will try to help you if you need it.

HOPEFULLY, this will help cut down the number of new threads that don't belong.

--CORRUPT

2. perfect-squatted

perfect-squatted Enthusiast

Ratings:
    First of all, your thread addresses new members: I think people that have joined within the last month would classify as new members. Secondly, you're one of the only people I have seen complaining about threads / posts on here.

The following is taken from the subtitle under this (Call of Duty 5 Glithces) forum:

Call of Duty 5 Glitches (30 Viewing)
    Learn to glitch in Call of Duty 5 (CoD5). We have all the new Call of Duty 5 (CoD5) glitch tutorials.

Learn to glitch - That makes me think that if I think I may have stumbled across something glitchy, exploitable, etc that I would discuss it in this forum and try to LEARN how to make something repeatable/usable.

We have all of the new Call of Duty 5 glitch tutorials - That informs me that I can come to this section and expect to find some tutorials - I would think that the big ones would have a bunch of posts / views and/or be stickied. Also it seems that tutorials posted here would have 'tutorial' in the thread's title.

I don't know about anyone else, and I don't speak for anyone else, but can we leave the moderating to the moderators?

On a lighter note, I do think that you have valid points. I would like to see people using better language than I have seen on forums and I think that people should use the search feature before making new threads. I don't think that this forum is in such bad shape that ordinary members should start taking a stand and becoming forum police, if you will.

**Lowers Sword of +2 Flaming**

**Raises Flame Shield** even though I will probably never look at this thread or post on s7 again

--Regards

3. Krafty

Krafty I ♥ asian women VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Which is because people fail to report the threads. Making this topic is helpful, but this wont move them.

4. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    I apologize, I thought that reporting threads in the wrong section would get ME in trouble because it is not something you report. Now that I know, I can help you guys out :wink:. Also, more people DEFFINITLY need to read your guide Krafty...it only has two hundred and something views :thumbdown::.(.

Also, @ perfect:
    Your post hurt my feelings and I cried for hours :.(.

5. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    You have been a member since november of 08.....i have been a member since november of 06. With another name before that with 200 posts. So i have been around the block a few times more than you. You have no right to be telling people rules.

6. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    .. He wasn't aiming this thread at you. If you had any common sense, he was aiming this at newer members. No-one cares If you've joined in 06.

7. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    If a mod has read this and commented, than you cannot say ****. I am tired of your bull crap you do not know what your talking about. Yes I am new, and I am still learning, as I am trying to help newer members, because no one helped me. I do not care if you have been here since it was made. You obviously do not no anything about being a good member since you have no respect. Next time you aim something personally at me I may just consider taking you up with the staff.

Thank you for actually backing me up. I am glad someone here actually has my back.

8. EnergiE

EnergiE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Chill out dude. Internet drama is the stupidest **** ever. Just chill out and don't take the forums so seriously. There will always be idiots on the internet and if you cant handle it just block them when you see them. But seriously have some fun and don't take it THAT seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    You are right. It just pisses me off when people go running their mouths and they don't know what their talking about. It isn't like I could just block him, he is making it public by posting necessary crap. That's how this all starts. And new members see this...which does not give a good image for Se7enSins.

10. iHack

iHack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Neither does people making posts that don't belong in this section about not making posts that don't belong in this section.

Do this over PM, not publicly; you're clogging up our beautiful new WAW forum.

11. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:

but then again aren't we all? we are all replying to this message?, now iHack I know where you are coming from, if this message was sent by PM i think people would take it more seriously and it should be sent by an admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.