1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

New map pack and game modes?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by iStubZ, Feb 5, 2010 with 4 replies and 486 views.

1. iStubZ

iStubZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I've heard rumors about the new map pack, and I played a lobby today on one of the new modes "arena" it's like s&d only there's no bomb and no respawn, and like 30 seconds in a flag pops up and you have to cap it.
    If anyone has more information to add please do so.

2. Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse Member

Ratings:
    this isnt new, its part of the game that IW have hidden, the new maps will consist of 4 old MW1 maps and 4/5 new MW2 maps (2 packs), dont think there will be any game modes released with it.

arena is a game mode like S+D with flags and one life, it is a hidden game mode same as GTNW (Global thermonuclear war) is..

old news

3. XxTADDYxX

XxTADDYxX D3TH

Ratings:
    how can you play the hidden game modes?

4. xWONxTONx

xWONxTONx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's random I believe.

5. KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes but you are wrong, this was disproven by fourzerotwo himself. get facts right.